Lustful - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Volcutius

Lustful - Unowned

Post by Volcutius »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Lustful

Nickname:

Name on Identification:
None, call her what you please.

Species: Lapine

Sub Species/Breed: Demoness

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Trim, C Cups.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Blue hair, silver eyes, pure white fur.

Physical Markings: None...yet.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Demonic Strength, Regeneration.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Body is young and unscathed, seems to become more appealing the longer a person knows her.

Clothing: Usually wears a green and white sun dress.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.)
None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Ask me!

Disorders: Multiple Personalities.

How do they present themselves:
Girl is stuck between a sex starved demoness and an innocent young woman. Either may appear depending on what goes on around her, though during sex usually the former will reveal itself.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Demoness desires rental constantly. Girl wishes to learn to be a good slave, so would appreciate rental or being owned to better learn her trade.

Overall Attitude: Positive, yet regretful.

Quirks: Requires sex for sustenance.

Hobbies/Interests:

High or Low Maintenance: Medium. She requires someone to teach her to be a good slave, and to punish her for mistakes. Also, she needs someone to fuck her occassionally so she can stay alive.

Diet/Allergies:
Dines upon Sexual Energy.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Furre, Demonic.

Can they Read/Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Yes, though it's specific to her form. She can change her form to be more pleasing to the current 'target'. I.E. the person she plans to feed from. Sometimes this occurs without her even meaning it to, and can change her personality for the duration.

Talents/Skills: No Gag Reflex, body is almost unbreakable due to size of objects/liquids entering her.

Training: Not much as of yet.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage: Sex Slave.

Previous status: Slave.

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)
Unbroken, Untrained Slave:
1 Night Rental = 1 Platinum.
To Own = 10 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: M, W, Weekends. Some other nights after 10 pm.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Training, Sadism against her, any nasty kinks that are listed on my RH Profile

What are your allowances for your character: Read my RH profile.

Long Term/Short Term:
Either, prefer long term.

General Information

Character Description: Soulless eyes stare out at the living world about her. Girl once was among these mortals as they went about their useless lives, but the worst of the world came down upon her and swallowed her soul somewhere down the line. <b>Demoness</b> perhaps had traded it for freedom or power, yet had been given neither in return, collar encircling her neck signifying this. Empty nametag signified she'd not only lost her soul, but her identity as well. Sanity had been burned away and replaced by a demonic lust, and the desire for more power. And perhaps a hint of sadness? Young girl would appear quite normal and cute with a beautiful summer dress of green and white.

Contact Details: Add me to Pounce.

Notes: