Gwendolyn Reine - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn Reine - Owned

Post by Gwendolyn »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Gwendolyn Reine

Nickname: Gwen

Name on Identification: Gwendolyn Reine

Species: Human-Dolphin

Sub Species/Breed:

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lithe

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Dark Brown medium length hair, Hazel eyes, Ivory soft skin, Violet grey with silver tones

Physical Markings: Violet Grey Dorsal fin and Dolphin tail

Physical Drawbacks: Moving on land without help, must remain wet or at least damp.

Current Inflictions: None as of yet

Physical Defenses: Powerful kick of her tail, used mostly for speed within water

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Protective, Gentle, Caring.

Clothing: Woven seaweed wrap

Other Items on Person: Wheelchair, for movement while out of water

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Being left out of the water, and being left alone

Disorders: None yet

How do they present themselves: Unsure, Nervous, and Quiet

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Nervous

Overall Attitude: Timid, Gentle, Sweet Natured

Quirks: Falls into a fit of giggles if tickled on the back of her neck

Hobbies/Interests: Weaving, creating jewerly from shells and other items she finds in the water

High or Low Maintenance: Mostly Low Maintenance

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore/Shrimp

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common/English

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: Unknown

Talents/Skills: Weaving

Training: None

Other

Owner: Crossover Blue

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None

Previous Status: None

For Rent or to Own: Own

Cost: To Own 40 to 100 Gold or 4 Platinum to 10 Platinum

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Whenever I am online and the connection holds

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Possibly anything, as long as there is give and take within the roleplay.

What are your allowances for your character: See website, if that does not answer any question, then please whisper and ask.

Long Term/Short Term: Long Term is adored, but I understand that life happens. It may be a while between roleplaying. Its understandable, I do not get upset about that.

General Information

Character Description:
Crystal clear glass kept equaly clear water at bay, as well as anything within that tank. For the moment, within that tank was a lovely creature. At first glance, the creature was clearly a human female covered only by a woven seaweed breast wrap, and meduim length brown hair flowed about her head. Hazel almond shaped eyes would peer out from the water when she broke the surface for air. Fair skinned hands would grip at the stone steps within the tank, keeping her upper half above the water, while the lower half remained under. Instead of legs, it was the lower half of a dolphin. A light grey, almost violet grey with silver tones colored the lower half of this dolphin-girl, she even had the dorsal fin upon her back. A timid thing she was, easily startled, but quick to follow directions within understanding, and yet there was an innocence about her. Maybe it was the way she wouldn't look at anyone, or possibly the way she blushed when someone took notice of her.

Images: http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9996 ... nmaid9.jpg

Contact Details: Whisper Friendly on Furcadia, or Note on F-List

Notes: Please whisper me first before bringing me into any 'outloud' roleplay. I am not fond of those that are visible to other's eyes. Craving a good roleplay, please have a plot willing to talk about. Because I am roleplay depraved at the moment.
Last edited by Gwendolyn on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwendolyn

Re: Gwendolyn Reine - Owned

Post by Gwendolyn »

Lately Gwen has been found outside of the tank, laying on the sandy shore, watching the sun raising or setting. As well as being out in the fresh air and water, she had started to notice that her underside of her body was starting to ache. The pain was slow and would pass when she wasn't moving or laying on her belly. Her human skin was starting to thicken and turn the same color as the dolphin's lower half. It wouldn't be noticed by her at first, as it started to work its way up her back, toward the dorsal fin there.

She did start to notice the starting of thinning hair. Most often finding more than a few strands on the sand that she made her bed. It wasn't coming out in thick chunks, but it was still more than enough to make her worry. Even after finding someone that wanted to keep her safe and love her. She was afraid that she might be dying or even worse, becoming feral bodied. How could she keep him happy if she became a feral dolphin?

It was more likely than possible that her body was still changing even so long after the experiment. But what she would end up was unknown, just praying that she could continue to be herself and love her master.
Last edited by Gwendolyn on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwendolyn

Re: Gwendolyn Reine - Owned

Post by Gwendolyn »

During a horrible storm while he was off doing a job, she had gotten swept out to the deep part of the ocean pulled away from the island. Her body had been throbbing in pain off and on since he had left her alone, and alone under the water it only hurt worse. As the current pulled her down, a dull glow caught her pain filled eyes. The glow seemed to calm her pains the closer she got to it. It was a pearl of dull brownish white, the glow faded as she held it, and her eyes closed.

Gwen was no more at least for the while. Instead of the human-dolphin hybrid creature, there was now a fully formed anthro dolphin female. Smooth skin of grays, whites and near silver like tones, hairless and nude she floated there holding the pearl within a fist. The female swam up toward the surface and took a breath of fresh air, watching the storm pass. Some where within that mind, Gwen slept.

Image: http://www.e621.net/post/show/113772/an ... -female-je
-Not my work.-