Bluu - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Toxicenvy
New Patron

Bluu - Unowned

Post by Toxicenvy »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Bluu

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Bluu

Species: Black Leopard

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown? (There might be something)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Muscular

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Light blue hair, long bangs, short back. Red glowing eyes that cause a blur when she shifts in motion. Blue skin, that includes internal and external, and naughty bits. All black fur, except light blue fur around on hands and feet.

Physical Markings: Honestly, not much at all besides tiny hidden scars under fur.

Physical Drawbacks: Not as agile as some others.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Retractable claws, carnivorous teeth, hands and feet.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Despite her large, muscular body, her fur is very soft, and she has rather large breasts.

Clothing: Purple bra, and matching panties. Torn light blue jean cutoffs (short shorts).

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None. Give her some?

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Strong, and tough as nails. Isn't afraid to fight, and wont back down, but knows when she is defeated. Often will look out for smaller, defenseless furs, especially girls.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She would rather be owned than rented. Being rented means she usually doesn't get to fight, and it is just a meet and greet. Bluu can get tired of talking.

Overall Attitude: Strong willed, not stupid, but not too intelligent, can get easily annoy at times, and is willing to put her life before others to protect them. Can be ignorant and get herself into trouble at times, one way or another.

Quirks: Cracking her knuckles and neck. Wiping her mouth off with her arm after biting something bloody.

Hobbies/Interests: Fighting, eating, protecting.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet/Allergies: All around Carnivore. Will NOT eat veggies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common.

Can they Read/Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Fighting. Hand to hand and more feral methods. Protection.

Training: Fighting, Body guard.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous Usage: Fighting.

Previous status: Always been a pit-fighter from a young age. (Think Spartans)

For Rent or to Own: Either.

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.) Renting prices can differ depending on intended use. To buy 150 Gold.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I try to get on every day.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Anything really, so long as there is story and not just pointless repetitive sex.

What are your allowances for your character: Almost NC except Death and heavy mutilation. (Limps and stuff being cut off). I know she is a fighter, and injuries will happen, but since I have just made her, I would prefer if I can get some build on her before anything drastically alters her.

Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description: Towering female sat in the cages, hunched over. Powerful muscles stuck to solid bones. The female was taller than most other females, standing at a big 6 feet when erect. Her eyes held a slight glow to them of red color, that when she shifted, give off a blur of color behind them. Soft black fur lining her muscles, and even blacker spots hidden within her leopard coat. But yet, her hands and feet held an odd color of light blue, unusual for a leopard to have. Light blue hair, of same color, parted at the middle, reaching past her jawline, but cut short and erratic in the back. Hook at her back and around her torso was a large purple bra, that held rather large breasts for a muscular woman. A pair of matching panties under a pair of short short light blue, torn, cutoff jeans.

Contact Details: Whisper Bluu

Notes:This is my first fighter-type character, so go easy on me. I do not have experience in this range and I am sorry if I do not do such a good job. I will surely try my hardest and learn quickly.