Anunnaki - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Dejkar

Anunnaki - Unowned

Post by Dejkar »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:Anunnaki

Nickname: Naki, Anunn

Name on Identification: Anunnaki

Species: Naga

Sub Species/Breed: Royal Python

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Humanoid torso is endomorphic ending with thick muscled coils of a snake. Torso lenght - 6.8 ft, Coils length - 25.4ft, Standing height - 7.2ft normally. Weighting over 4000 kg

Physical Details: No hair, large broad reptilian head. Eyes are pink and lidless. Protected by a thick hide and scales. Three fingers and a thumb on each hand. 5'' long fangs, two on the upper and two on the lower jaw. The rest of the maw is lined with small barbed teeth.

Physical Markings: lavender piebald

Physical Drawbacks: Large size makes turning with speed or fitting into smaller places problematic. Poor eyesight typical of snakes but makes up for it with other senses. No magical resistances.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Powerful coils are used to constrict and crush prey. Her sheer weight and mass.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Bright and rare coloration.

Clothing: Changes

Other Items on Person: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Gets twitchy inside the cages, much more lively when given tasks or allowed outside of the pens. Very alert.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Moved from place to place frequently, not fussed about either.

Overall Attitude: Intelligent, obedient, cooperative.

Quirks: Overly affectionate, when excited can forget she can constrict to kill while hugging another.

Hobbies/Interests: Swimming, basking, reading, keen interest to learn new things.

High or Low Maintenance: Low.

Diet/Allergies: Obligate carnivore - Must have animal tissue in her diet. Can either be fed one large thing (horse,cow etc) once a month or several smaller animals (pigs, sheep, dogs etc) throughout the month.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Yes + Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Hunter, fighter(with+ without weapons), cooking

Training: Etiquette, accounting, fighting, various forms of entertainment, medical.
*New: Very basic metalworking / weapon smiting skills - Taught by Derrek De Laz Cruz

Other

Previous Owners: Various establishments and private owners (NPC's)

Previous Usage: Guard, manual labor, companion, accountant, medic, guide, management, entertainer, cook.

Previous status:
Born into the exotic pet trade.
Owned by various establishments and private owners for various purposes.
Sold to the tether when her previous owner could no longer care for her.

For Rent or to Own: Either

Cost:
Exotic, Well Trained Slave:
1 Night Rental = 25 to 35 Gold or 2 to 3 Platinum.
To Own = 280 to 350 Gold or 28 Platinum to 35 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm GMT timezone but I'm around most of the week. Can fully explain my timetable to anyone interested or wishing to know.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:
Generally open to a lot of different things if you have an idea feel free to let me know. I'm a fan of gore and horror, that's always amusing. Not looking to be instantly set free.

What are your allowances for your character: I don't do that yiffy nonsense. Otherwise anything but death or disablement.

Long Term/Short Term: Either I'm flexible