Greetings!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

JoeCapricorn

Greetings!

Post by JoeCapricorn »

I am a newcomer to TGT, although I haven't decided which character I would RP in TGT.

One character is Larry Potter, despite his name he is unrelated to wizardry, the character itself is actually a chubby panda fellow that really likes food and is extremely shy about anything more than PG-13 rated. Kind of like the panda from Kung Fu Panda, only without the Kung Fu. I was going to use him in a different dream, Urraim, but I have a well established character there already.

I am not new to Furcadia. I first registered in 2002 under Cosmic Castaway, my main alt. I actually have a Joe Capricorn alt that I hardly even use. He might even be a possible character, since I usually envision him as being an anthropomorphic Capricorn, either a goat with a fish tail, or an anthropomorphic goat with scales and other fishy characteristics. Either way, he is good at swimming!

Usually I look at all the local species and create a character based off of that, which would allow the character to be more unique to the setting of TGT.
Last edited by JoeCapricorn on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Re: Greetings!

Post by Ryuu »

Welcome to ze forums! Enjoy your visit. :]