Dasvidania the Hellbeast - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Bye

Dasvidania the Hellbeast - Unowned

Post by Bye »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Dasvidania

Nickname: Dania, Beast, Beasty, Hellbeast, monster, ect.

Name on Identification: Dasvidania the Hellbeast

Species: Hellbeast

Sub Species/Breed: Lesser hellbeast

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Muscled

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Black fur, brown underside, red eyes, metallic mane, twin scaled tails, one with a cobra head, the other just a mouth with razor-like teeth.

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: She's a Monstrosity

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: (If any.) Teeth, Firebreathing, mane of needles, twin tails, claws, brute strength, cobra-tail has neuro-toxin venom; paralyzes the victim slowly

Appealing Attributes: Large, exotic in looks

Clothing: None, though she wears a thick steel collar that holds down the needles along her neck and a cage muzzle that lets her tongue slip out to drink or eat tiny morsels.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.) None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Feral cultured

Phobias: Deep water(she can't swim)

Disorders: None, though commonly seen speaking to her cobra-tail

How do they present themselves: Aggressively dominant

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Fine so long as she's fed and not abused

Overall Attitude: Content

Hobbies / Interests: Likes to play chess, otherwise, food is her main interest, fighting is her hobby.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: Meat. Slightly allergic to most flea powders, gets a rash.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Can sorta read, kindergarten level at best(words like dog, cat, run, spot, ect), cannot write

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.) None, unless firebreathing is considered magic

Talents / Skills: Fighter

Training: Fighting, guard dog

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.)

Previous Usage(s):

Previous status: Massacring hellbeast of the northern lands

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.) Depends on renting. For a Fight, 20gold, for guard dog, 12gold. To own: 193gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Off and on. I am generally only on this alt when I wish to RP. If you wish to RP and I am not on, feel free to whisper me on Solara(always on this toon unless I am actually gone)

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: To expand Dania as a fighter and enhance her story

What are your allowances for your character: Fighting, mild mutilation(i.e. ripping off an ear, heavily scarring, losing an eye, ect. Discuss first!)

Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description: Canid hellbeast was full of fire, in spirit and literally. Black bitch was coated in thick fur that hadn't seen a good wash in ages, dried blood caked in along with dirt and mud though if one did wash her they'd discover her underside was naturally a mud-brown from bottom jaw to tail. Beneath the fur resided a thick hide, almost scale-like in its leathery toughness, multiple scars visible over the healed hide. Metallic mane coursed from the base of her skull down to shoulders, covering only the top part of her neck; fine hairs would turn out to actually be needles on closer inspection, able to be raised in defense. Two tails followed the beast, scaled without a trace of fur, one ending in the head of a cobra while the other appeared to just be a mouth with razor sharp teeth. Though she appeared to just be some beast, blood red gaze would hold a frightening intelligence within and a fighting spirit that the thick steel collar wrapping around her neck to hold down the spines and the cage-muzzle over her maw did nothing to hamper. [Pit fighter] [Para] [Rent-to-own only] [Feral, speech capable] [5ft tall, 7ft long with tails, 450lbs]

Contact Details: Dasvidania on furc, Solara on furc

Notes: