Raith Meho - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

RaithMeho

Raith Meho - Unowned

Post by RaithMeho »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Raith Meho

Nickname: N/A

Name on Identification: Raith

Species: Avian

Sub Species/Breed: Gryphon

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender, with a good amount of toned muscle.

Physical Details: Sky-blue colored fur covers the majority of his body, fading to black around his lower arms and legs, giving him a ‘socked’ appearance. Flame-red colored hair, typically kept short and somewhat unkempt. Deep, emerald green eyes.

Physical Markings: No distinguishing markings on his body. His wings are the only truly feathered part of his body. The only truly feathered part of his body are his wings, the backside of which bare solid, deep-blue colored plumes while the inside alternates from black, to blue, to white in three distinct layers as it goes down.

Physical Drawbacks: None at the moment. He seems to be both healthy and fit.

Current Infliction(s): See above.

Physical Defenses: Wings allow brief periods of flight, though he quickly becomes exhausted if forced to stay airborne for too long. He’s also rather quick and light on his feet, making him somewhat difficult to catch once he gets moving. He appears to have mild experience in both swordplay and unarmed combat, though not enough where he could be considered a professional fighter.

Appealing Attributes: Healthy and relatively young. Sexually mature. Attractively slender, yet still masculine build.

Clothing: For casual wear and travel, a lace-up, white linen shirt with a green silk vest over the top, and tan-colored trousers. Otherwise he can typically seen sporting little more then a sparse, leather loincloth to cover his more private areas. He's been known to wear other outfits on request of both slavers and patrons as well.

Other Items: Was found carrying a short blade and a petty amount of gold. Both were removed upon processing.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Spiders/Insects.

Disorders: None known.

How do they present themselves:

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Open to either. He has shown a clear reluctance to willingly submit when faced with sexual situations, however.

Overall Attitude: Resentful, but grudgingly obedient for the most part. He has shown a clear disdain for nobles, especially those who display haughty and/or superior attitudes towards those of lower class, and has been known to show open hostility towards said individuals, either verbally or physically. When faced with the threat of punishment, however, he typically becomes obedient once more, unless said noble has done something to truly anger him. He has a bit of a snarky attitude, and is prone to talking back, especially when challenged, though in most instances a simple cuff on the cheek will be enough to shut him up. He still holds a minor hope for regaining his freedom, but as of yet has made no serious attempts to escape.

Quirks: The gryphon’s tail-base seems to be extraordinarily sensitive. Often a simple touch or rub there is more than enough to turn the young avian into a quivering pile of fur and feathers.

Hobbies / Interests: Exploring new places. Treasure hunting.

High or Low Maintenance: Mid to high. It often depends on the way said patron treats him.

Diet / Allergies: General fare. Bread/grains, meat, fruit, and seafood. No food allergies known.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English.

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Raith possesses mild magical ability in the form of weaving illusions. His known abilities include shrouding his form to avoid being seen and altering surroundings in order to confuse his enemies.

Talents / Skills: Lockpicking, stealth, and thievery. Acrobatics. Mild experience with swordplay and martial arts.

Training: No professional training listed. Most of his abilities are self-taught.

Other

Previous Owners: None known.

Previous Usage(s): None known.

Previous status: Raith was previously a member of the lower caste. He has no known parentage, and is thought to have been orphaned at a young age. He took to stealing and treasure hunting in order to support himself, the focus being more on the former then the later. The gryphon was captured when caught stealing from a particularly wealthy noble. Instead of being executed for his crimes, however, he was deemed fit for slavery, and instead shipped and sold to The Golden Tether.

For Rent or to Own: Either.

Cost: 5 gold, 50 copper (Rental for one evening), 55 gold (Own)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Typically reachable via IM between noon to midnight Eastern Standard Time. Online times vary.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I’m admittedly somewhat new to this type of roleplay. To make one thing clear, however, I am NOT in the market for a cruel master/mistress who will beat and/or abuse Raith at every given opportunity. I am more-so looking for a stern, yet fair owner who will be able to command Raith’s respect and be able to break his mildly rebellious spirit. Sexual roleplay is certainly fair game. I tend to prefer men to women, though if a dominate female wished to use either a strap-on or some other form of sex toy on Raith I would be open to the idea.

What are your allowances for your character: I am typically fairly flexible. Most sexual kinks including light bondage and BSDM play are fine. Mild physical abuse is tolerable so long as it doesn’t result in serious injury or death. No bathroom play, excessive gore, or hard vore please. See my f-list profile for more details on what sexual kinks and scenarios I will/will not do.

Long Term/Short Term: Either. Longer term roleplays will likely have to be arranged OOC in advance, however.

General Information

Character Description: See f-list profile.

Contact Details: Messenger SNs and email are available both in my forum profile and in my f-list. Also feel free to contact via Furcadia Pounce if you see me online.

Notes: As mentioned above, I’m fairly new to the master/slave roleplay scene, and to TGT as a whole. Both Raith and my other characters are general flexible and adaptable to various different settings depending on the preferences of my partner. This particular ‘version’ of Raith will typically only apply to him within the TGT dream, or when roleplaying with his specific master/mistress. Depending on the setting/scenario he has various different backgrounds to help him fit in with his environment.