Ian Solstice - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

RaithMeho

Ian Solstice - Unowned

Post by RaithMeho »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ian Solstice

Nickname: N/A

Name on Identification: Ian

Species: Vampire Bat

Sub Species/Breed:

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Relatively slender, almost to the point of being feminine.

Physical Details: Dark, grayish-black colored fur covers the majority of his body, fading to a lighter smoky color along his chest, stomach, and groin. His hair, in contrast, is a stark crimson red in color and almost seems to glow with its own light. Two large membrane wings extend from his spine, also seeming to glow with their own red-colored light. A long, slender tail extends from the base of his spine, narrowing at the tip before fanning out into a poof of red-colored fur which is the same shade as his hair.

Physical Markings: Several runic markings line his upper arms and legs, as well as others upon his forehead, upper stomach, and the back of his left hand.

Physical Drawbacks: As a vampire, he has a need to feed on blood. While he can survive on other foods, he becomes severely weakened if he is denied blood for more than a few days at a time.

Current Infliction(s): Vampirism. See above.

Physical Defenses: His runic markings allow him several abilities, some more dangerous than others. Typically these abilities are kept in check by a special collar worn around the neck. Handlers are advised to exercise great caution if this collar is to be removed. (See Ian’s F-list profile for more info on his runes and the specific abilities they grant him)

Appealing Attributes: Slender, fit build. Relatively exotic species.

Clothing: Typically very little aside from a silk loincloth to hide his more private areas.

Other Items: None none.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Lycanthropes. Ian apparently had a bad experience being attacked by one as a youth, and the event has left him with lasting mental scars. While he is typically fine around most canid species, if he knows an individual to be a lycanthrope he will generally shy away from them. It is generally this phobia which prevents him from being placed in the Harem pens.

Disorders:

How do they present themselves:

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Generally fairly placid. He has no problems being rented and is also quite open to the idea of being purchased, so long as said master/mistress does not mistreat him.

Overall Attitude: For the most part, Ian is a perfect gentlemen. He rarely speaks out of turn and obeys most commands without question. He seems to prefer the company of men to that of women, and is more comfortable in sexual situations amongst those of the same gender, however he isn’t necessarily opposed to serving women either and will treat them with the same politeness and respect. The only times he has been known to act out is when either faced with a lycanthrope, when mistreated by his handler, or when denied his regular meal of blood.

Quirks:

Hobbies / Interests: Runic Magic/Symbology. Ancient history and mythology.

High or Low Maintenance: Generally low. May become unruly if faced with a lycanthrope master, however.

Diet / Allergies: Can survive on most general fare. Requires a regular diet of blood to remain at full strength, however.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English (Common)

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes. (See details about Ian’s runes in his f-list profile)

Talents / Skills: Runic Magic.

Training: General slave training. Has been ‘broken’ to the point of near perfect obedience.

Other

Previous Owners: N/A

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Supposedly he was born from a fairly noble bloodline. His true parentage and history remains mostly unknown, however.

For Rent or to Own: Either.

Cost: 1 platinum, 50 gold (rental), 20 Platinum (Own)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Typically reachable via IM between noon to midnight Eastern Standard Time. Online times vary. Feel free to IM if you see me online.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Generally, I’m seeking a kinder master/mistress that would likely treat Ian more as a pet then a slave. Sexual roleplay is greatly enjoyed. Prefer males to females, though if a female wished to use a strap-on or some other form of sex toy on Ian, I would be open to the idea.

What are your allowances for your character: I am typically fairly flexible. Most sexual kinks including light bondage and BSDM play are fine. Mild physical abuse is tolerable so long as it doesn’t result in serious injury or death. No bathroom play, excessive gore, or hard vore please. See my f-list profile for more details on what sexual kinks and scenarios I will/will not do

Long Term/Short Term: Either. Long-term will likely require advance OOC planning, however.

General Information

Character Description: See link below.

Contact Details: IM details available both in my profile and on F-list. Also feel free to contact me via whisper if you see me on Furcadia.

Notes: As mentioned above, I’m fairly new to the master/slave roleplay scene, and to TGT as a whole. Both Ian and my other characters are general flexible and adaptable to various different settings depending on the preferences of my partner. This particular ‘version’ of Ian will typically only apply to him within the TGT dream, or when roleplaying with his specific master/mistress. Depending on the setting/scenario he has various different backgrounds to help him fit in with his environment.