Faie || open for rentals only, long & short-term

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Iseut

Faie || open for rentals only, long & short-term

Post by Iseut »

Basic Information
Full Name: Alethea Delaney
"truth" "from the alder grove"

Nickname: --

Name on Identification: Faie
Middle English for 'Fairy'

-Apparent: late twenties to early thirties; youthful, but composed in mannerisms
-Actual: thirty-two
-Fae mien: undeterminable, but aged beyond her years, gaunt and famine-stricken

Species: Fae; Changeling

Sub Species/Breed: Dauntain
*OOC I: Harbingers of Banality, most changelings expect them to be some lump of banality sent here with nothing more than the shear intent on extinguishing glamour where it can be found. The Dauntain themselves are in fact Changelings. Changelings that have been some how corrupted by banality, falling victim to one of many of its traps. The banality sentences these would be, or even current changelings to a particular dark fate known as a "Doom".
*OOC II: The Lost fall to Banality by the simple denial of their fae nature. When Chrysalis comes, some Changelings are without anyone to help them through it, and thus may choose not to except it. Believing it to be a delusion, or drug induced. However when they keep seeing those lions who lick their paws in front of the local library, or strange beings who can do feats that no human can possibly do, they believe themselves gone insane. This causes them to seek out anything that is of glamour and snuff it out, in order to save themselves. Other changelings are just in the same delusional state they were in, and it is their job to "help" them see the light. They can be easily recognized by their gaunt and famine stricken look when in fae mein.
*OOC III: Banality is the antithesis of Glamour. It is the power of human disbelief and mundanity, it is characterized and given strength by a lack of imagination or hope. Banality it is harmful, even deadly, to Changelings, Chimera, and all creatures similarly composed of Glamour.

Physical Appearance
Body Type: human; bipedal, no extra appendages to speak of

Physical Details: Warm golden eyes. Mid-back length mousy to mid-brown hair in loose ringlets often worn loose. Pale, milky skin with soft, full lips and a heart-shaped face. Physique is classical; softened in the hips, buttocks and thighs with a bust in the larger side of the B-cup measurements. Healthy, with no dominant scarring to speak of save for a burn-like mark on the palm of her right hand contracted from contact with cold iron as a child.

Physical Markings: --

Physical Drawbacks: Not muscled for brute strength. Weak right ankle and knee, prone to sprains if undue pressure is put on it through accident or design. Asthmatic; shows no symptoms throughout the warmer months but prone to colds and other such ailments in the winter. Allergic to cold iron; physical signs of reaction begin to show after an hour, while the sensation of discomfort is immediate. The burning can turn into a physical illness after more than a week in contact with it.

Current Infliction(s): 100%

Physical Defenses: Due to her species, she is slightly more immune to mental tampering; telepaths trying to force their way into her mind would have a hard time of it. She is also slightly more resiliant, although not totally, to the effects of most poisons; any injested still have the same effect, injected or through bites are those she has more resistance against.

Appealing Attributes: Hair and eye colour. Classical beauty in accordance to the standards of the time she is from, which draws appeal from the nude statues of Greco-Roman antiquity. Never one to say a harsh word without due cause, level-headed. Not easy to damage emotionally, and not one to turn 'bitchy' or 'catty' - logical.

Clothing: Victorian bustle-dress; elbow-length sleeves, mandarin-like neckline mimicing a cravat. No crinoline but bustle present, bloomers, shift, corset. Dark chocolate-brown material with a black stomacher, and cream/off-white present at the bustle itself and sleeve's edge.

Other Items: Small leather satchel's contents;
-Cotton elbow-length gloves
-Calling card case; the cards themselves have her name on them, no more
-Inkpot, quill and a small A5 leather-wrapped notebook
Books;
i, Wuthering Heights
ii, Pride and Prejudice
iii, On the Origin of Species

Behavior
Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias:
Gymnophobia – fear of nudity
Coitophobia – fear of sexual intercourse
Tokophobia – fear of childbirth or pregnancy
Nosocomephobia – fear of hospitals

Disorders: --

How do they present themselves: Well-mannered, courteous, in denial

Feelings towards being owned / rented: While accustomed to more freedom than the average slave and accustomed only to acknowledging one person as a superior in the strictest sense, the expectations of her time and experiences, in addition to the geas, have marked her as a more demure individual than before and therefore more accepting of rentals and the prospect of ownership. That said, she still has enough vim and vigour to find someone unsatisfactory at either role.

Overall Attitude: Educated to a degree; her strengths lay in etiquette, household management, reading, poetry and classical antiquity - her weaknesses are physics and mathematics. Quiet, withdrawn, reserved - more of a listener than a talker depending on the circumstances. A negotiater in arguments rather than a participant. Resolute and unwavering on her personal ideals and morals.
*OOC: Only fae or other occult individuals would pick up on this; in denial, imagination restrained, mentally ill.

Quirks: Has a habit of humming to herself when bored. 'Zoneing out' when occupied with literature. Not easily scared or startled. Low self-esteem.

Hobbies / Interests:
Sewing, needlework, embroidery, literature - writing & reading, poetry - writing & reading, classical antiquity, formal dances, herbology, etiquette, social conventions of the past and present, the history and different perceptions of morality, falconry, hunting with hounds and with hawks, horse riding, walking along the coast, fossil hunting, watercolour painting, charcoal sketching.

High or Low Maintenance: Low. While she can fend for herself if given 'pocket money', the presence of a Master or Mistress is recommended to ensure she does not stray from thinking of slavery as her status in life.

Diet / Allergies: Vegetarian; she can digest meat without ill effect, but prefers to abstain.

Abilities
Language(s) Spoken: Common (English), some limited French

Can they Read / Write: Yes / Yes

Can your character produce magic: No. Her Banality is not magic in the strictest sense, and is more like a mental, draining ability than a physical one or spell. The collar around her neck, thin silver with a keyhole lock, restrains her from accessing what little Glamour that lingers in her veins for the sake of safety.

Talents / Skills:

Training: None ICly
Former;
Governess - educated a well-off single father's children in the three R's
Domestic servant - cleaning, polishing, sewing/clothing repairs, embroidery
Other - companion, poetry/literature reciter, fairly accomplished singer

Other
Previous Owners/Employers: --
{NPC} Edward Fitzthomas; governess
{NPC} the Gybbs family; general servant

Previous Usage(s): Governess, general servant, paid companion.

Previous status: Lower class, a handful of shillings above the poverty line

For Rent or to Own: Ownership after a period of rental. Rentals can be long-term or short-term.

Cost:
One day or One night rental = 19 Image
To own = 210 Image

OOC
Availability: GMT timezone.
Best days; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, weekends
I am a full-time university student so while I may be logged in on Tuesdays and Fridays, I likely have Furc on in the background while in lectures and while completing assignments. I'm whisper friendly even if I am not available for roleplay! The majority of my roleplays/storylines are done with American players; I'm a night owl! I also can easily revert to forum rp via rpr and emails if neccesary.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Primarily, character development. See the seeking page for storyline ideas and more details.

What are your allowances for your character: No death or permanent severe mutilation such as limb removal. Branding and scarring is negotiable; please whisper first, you might be surprised at how lenient I can be.

Long Term/Short Term: Long-term for ownership and character development. Long-term and short-term both acceptable for rentals and roleplays.