Greetings to You All!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Aarielle

Greetings to You All!

Post by Aarielle »

Thought I'd pop in and introduce myself - I am the mind behind A'arielle, the fallen angel-turned vampire slaver thats been haunting the halls and bringing her particular brand of no-nonsense slave handling to the TGT. I've been around TGT in various forms for years now, and am now seeking to take a more active role in the community as a whole. I've been having a lovely time interacting with you all (though I am aware not everyone can say they have enjoyed time spent with A'arie, as she's not exactly the nicest person around... 0=3) - and I hope to continue to meet and RolePlay with as many of you as possible as time goes on. If you have any questions, comments, or would like to pursue a storyline, etc with Arie - Please, don't hesitate to contact me by whatever means you prefer to do so! Have a wonderful day! <3
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Re: Greetings to You All!

Post by Ryuu »

Hello and welcome to the forums and TGT! :D
Aarielle

Post by Aarielle »

Merci! :mrgreen:
Diana
Main Hall Lurker

Post by Diana »

Welcome to the forums! :D
Aarielle

Post by Aarielle »

Diana wrote:Welcome to the forums! :D

Thank you muchly! =3
Bien
TGT Patron

Post by Bien »

Welcome to the forums. :>
Jamaika: We're in a recession. YOU NEED A JOB.
Bien: Um, no. My only job is in our bed, bby.
Bien: Taking care of your post-work needs. Y'know, massages, playing with your hair, foot rubs.
Bien: The manly stuff.
Jamaika: No, no, no.
Jamaika: We need INCOME.
Jamaika: How am I supposed to feed these 14 half-dragons?!
Jamaika: I should have listened to my mother... "Don't marry into the mythical races," she said, "They're kids eat like horses." But did I listen?