Pei - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Bluebird
New Patron

Pei - Unowned

Post by Bluebird »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: N/A, none given

Nickname: Pei (The only 'word' sound she's able to produce)

Name on Identification: Pei

Species: Elemental

Sub Species/Breed: Forest nymph/guardian

Voice: That of the Will-o'-the-wisp

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Extremely slender, appears fragile but otherwise healthy.

Physical Details: Light yellow fur with lime green and white accents, occasional pink. Four ears and long horse-like prehensile tail. Plant on back (most commonly a passion flower). Eyes are kept closed at all times. Lips are spread only a few inches when drinking or eating, otherwise kept closed.

Physical Markings: White face, white legs. Green paws/tailtip. Pink eyebrows, pink inner ear tips.

Physical Drawbacks: Very skinny, lacks in muscle tone.

Current Infliction(s): N/A

Physical Defenses: Is not designed for violence of any kind, and so has little to no physical self defense capabilities. The only real threat is the plant on her back, which can eject spores and scents that cause symptoms of varying severity to any attacker.

Appealing Attributes: A very large plant (can change) on her back. Its nectar has many uses, including alchemy, perfumes, and painting. The spores emitted from the plant can also be used for gardening, fertilization, aphrodesiacs, etc.

Clothing: None typically worn due to the flower protruding from her back, but will accept simple clothing items if modified to fit.

Other Items: An abnormally large oak leaf, tied together with a vine as a makeshift pouch containing several plant seeds; some identifiable, some not.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, but can come off as feral due to her strange appearance and lack of social interaction.

Phobias: Fire, sharp blades, plant-eating insects.

Disorders: Mute; improper voice box formation. (see quirks)

How do they present themselves: Extremely quiet, will not speak unless spoken to, very tame and will not fight unless forced.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Unappreciative, but accepting.

Overall Attitude: Very withdrawn and unoffending. Unless addressed, she will typically not respond to anything. She is a peacefull being and innately nonviolent, so has accepted her place as a slave without a problem.

Quirks: Uses a form of telepathy to communicate her own words (See notes). The flower on her back can only be changed if the first is removed or dies. Extremely prone to attracting insects known for pollination, such as butterflies, bees, etc. Voice box is incapable of producing any sounds beyond that of singing notes; that is, she can sing very well, but cannot form words.

Hobbies / Interests: Gardening, experiencing the outdoors. Playing simple instruments

High or Low Maintenance: Medium; She requires a specific kind of food to be available to her, but is self sufficient otherwise and unquestionably obedient. She does not need clothing, and can care for herself without aid unless otherwise discussed.

Diet / Allergies: Survives primarilly on nectar and juices from flowers and fruits. Has never been observed consuming anything else. Think of her as a giant furry hummingbird.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Any Because she projects her thoughts into another's mind, they are automatically translated into the subjects native tongue.

Can they Read / Write: Yes/Yes. Although her eyes remain closed, Pei is somehow able to read and understand things (It can be said that she 'absorbs' the knowledge). Her handwriting is shockingly ellegant, with long curves and delicate loops, though it can come off as extremely decorative and frustrating to read.

Can your character produce magic: Natural magic; Fragrances and spores given off by her flower. Not specifically magic, and no threat due to her nonviolent convictions.

Talents / Skills: Can sing very, very well, picks up instruments fairly fast. Is good at gardening and caring for other creatures without judgement. Can come off as a 'walking bouquet', if the appropriate seeds are planted in her back. Capable of growing any plant on her back.

Training: Trained as a general entertainer; Can sing and play the harp, adapted 'dancing' using the flower on her back. Also trained in clerical duties due to her superb writing skills, though this is not encouraged as her primary use.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Guardian of Ehro (See website for history)

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own; This is an OOC preference, can be discussed in detail.

Cost:
1 Night Rental, 25 gold
To Own, 300 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Unfortunately, because i am a college student and work at a pizza place, my schedule can be very hectic. I am most often on during the day time, although can be on during the evening when not at work. I can ALWAYS be contacted via email as it goes directly to my phone.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I am looking for a serious, semi-plot driven roleplay. I am generally no consent and do not typically plan out my roleplays, but sometimes I do enjoy a plot line or two!

What are your allowances for your character: I am NOT looking for sexual roleplay. This character is not designed for fornication and will not be used as such unless I give OOC permission first. Any sexual encounters will be plot driven, and must have my agreement before they are begun.

Long Term/Short Term: Both; because my schedule can be wild, i dont expect every single roleplay to last for months or years. I'd like a few long-term friends, but I dont shun those who just roleplay a few times and bounce.

General Information

Character Description: Workin' on it!

Images: http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e13/l ... ttens/Pei/

Contact Details: email is Furcbluebird@yahoo.com ; main alt is Bluebird ; DA is Bluebird

Notes: Pei cannot read minds or thoughts. Her thoughts are projected to the people of her choosing. Her thoughts will emerge in their heads as thoughts as well, but easilly recognizeable as not their own. This may alarm some people, so I require OOC consent before Pei attempts to contact your character
meh. Stuff.