Rainbow Wishes - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

RainbowWishes
New Patron

Rainbow Wishes - Unowned

Post by RainbowWishes »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Estelle Alara Prysm

Nickname: Rainbow Wishes, Rainbow, Este, Sprite, ignis fatuus (foolish fire)

Name on Identification: Estelle

Apparent Age: between 18 – 21

Actual Age: 74

Species: Whisp or Will-O-The-Whisp

Sub Species/Breed: n/a

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lithe and tiny

Physical Details:

Hair- Raven black but seeming to face into a brilliant pastel rainbow hue from the shoulders down to just past her bottom. Usually work in very low pig-tails

Eyes- Glowing white with dancing rainbow flakes in them.

Fur- Her fur holds several colors: black, gray, white, pastel pink, pastel orange, pastel yellow, pastel green, pastel blue, and pastel purple. The fur seems like normal fur upon first glance, but to the touch is as soft as down feathers.

Glow- This slave has several things on her which seem to glow with various ever changing colors, tips of her antlers, tips of her wings, tip of her tail, hooves, and nails are always glowing in a spectrum of colors. However, her eyes stay a constant white with rainbow specks. If there is no glow, then there is something incredibly wrong.

Tail- Her tail is incredibly long, in her humanoid form reaching a length of 11 feet, as well as strong to the point that she can use it as a chair without seeming tired or strained. The tail is incredibly fluffy and just as soft as the rest of her fur.

Physical Markings: White circles and dots

Physical Drawbacks: Physically weak

Current Infliction(s): None at the moment.

Physical Defenses: No physical defenses to note.

Appealing Attributes: Soft fur, small, other-worldly, ethereal, seems to be a good support emotionally and in combat

Clothing: Always wearing some sort of cute bright corset or lingerie with panties. Her kind seems to not like wearing clothes much, but she seems to like these barely minimum clothes.

Other Items: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured but seems to lack common sense. Possibly where she was raised on a remote island or maybe that’s just a feature of her mysterious kind? However, it seems this one loves to read, draw, and paint.

Phobias: None.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: This slave seems confident and is also too nice for her own good a lot of the time. She fallows every command given to her to the best of her ability. However, she can also seem childish in her behavior. Does she not understand how this world works?

Feelings towards being owned / rented: The slave doesn't seem to mind this in the least. When asked why she doesn't mind she simply smiles and says, "because I like making others happy in any way I can".

Overall Attitude: Happy, innocent, lacking common sense, eager to learn new things.

Quirks: This slave, while not having to eat food to live, seems to enjoy sweets of various types but seems to go crazy for the combination of chocolate and peanut-butter.

Hobbies / Interests: Reading, art, learning.

High or Low Maintenance: This slave seems to be very low maintenance. She will observe her owner for their likes and dislikes and eventually will act without being told what their owner wants and doesn't want

Diet / Allergies: Her diet consists of mostly sweets and energy. As for allergies, none are known at this time.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Elvish, Faye, and Whisp.

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Yes, although the Whisp refuses to disclose as to what exactly aside from illusion, light elemental, and healing. However, she seems physically weak, and seems incredibly obedient so it has been said she does not need a magic sealing collar. If she were to act out, said collar could easily be applied to the creature.

Talents / Skills: Illusion, light elemental, healing, art, reading. This slave seems to be the perfect 'support' type of slave.

Training: Magical Arts

Other

Previous Owners: N/a

Previous Usage(s): Magical Aid, support, healer, company

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Both but an owner only has the option to buy after 3 or more rentals.

Cost: 20G to rent; 300G to buy

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Weekends all day, Weekdays after 5 or 6 eastern time (the player reserves the right to put OOC first before IC)

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Grammar, rp quality, an owner that won't only use my character for sex, understands I have a life outside of this series of tubes, plot, adheres to the rules mentioned on her webpage, someone that will be around a while.

What are your allowances for your character: Please whisper me to discuss this if you are interested.

Long Term/Short Term: Both (short-term is only for rentals though).

General Information

Character Description: Please see her RPR

(For more please see the RPR, thank you!)

Contact Details:
I will provide these for now, however, please do not contact me on anything other than Furcadia unless I have spoken with you.:
Furcadia: Rainbow Wishes
E-mail: nocturnal_princess@live.com

Notes: Thank you for taking the time to read this, Masters.
I am the voice of never never land, the innocence, the dreams of every man.