Ekino-Harem Slave-Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Ekino
New Patron

Ekino-Harem Slave-Unowned

Post by Ekino »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ekino Old'suly

Nickname: Ekino, Eky, Doll, Barbie

Name on Identification: Ekino Old'suly

Species: Ball-Jointed Doll

Sub Species/Breed: ---

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Hourglass shape

Physical Details: Has freckles, short black hair and brown eyes.

Physical Markings: Just freckles

Physical Drawbacks: She is weakest at her joints, so she doesn't let anyone touch them.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: None

Appealing Attributes: Very beautiful "skin", long legs, just think a very pretty doll.

Clothing: A skirt around her hips, and a short top. Also has some gold bands around her ankles and wrists.

Other Items: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Fear of the dark.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Mainly shy and submissive.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Eager to please, and open to new teachings.

Overall Attitude: Very sweet, and caring.

Quirks: fiddles with her hair or the gold bands on her wrists when she's nervous. Which is often. She also likes to use mundane items as toys, to fill boredom.

Hobbies / Interests: She likes to write. Usually she writes stories, but sometimes she writes just whatever is in her mind. She also likes to dance.

High or Low Maintenance: Fairly low maintenance, she is quite well trained, and can properly take care of herself.

Diet / Allergies: She's a vegetarian.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English.

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Nope.

Talents / Skills: She can be a nurse, a dancer, a servant, and just used for entertainment. She had training for pleasure, but that was given up because it went so badly. She also can write stories, but Ekino doesn't call that a Talent. It's just a hobby.

Training: Look in the above Talents / Skills section for what she can and can't do. She's had quite a bit of training.

Other

Previous Owners: She's had other trainers, but she can't remember them.

Previous Usage(s): companion, servant, nurse, and entertainment.

Previous status: Unknown.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own, or rent.

Cost: 25 gold to rent, 290 gold to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Usually on in the evenings.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I want a long-term role-play, and a good connection with the slaver.

What are your allowances for your character: I will allow most general things, but not a sexual rental.

Long Term/Short Term: Long-term

General Information

Character Description: A living, breathing, doll... Joints had seams showing the taught elastic which joined everything together, like a nervous system. Flesh was simply synthetic resin, but when touched, it felt like real skin. Face was littered with, what looked like dirt, but was actually freckles. Those freckles cascaded down her sholders and across her back. Her hair was jet black, and short. Only reaching just past delicate sholder blades. A long, almost-sheer white skirt skitted the floor wherever she walked. Her top was simple too, cloth crossing over breasts and drooping in the back. gold was tied in her hair and at her wrists and ankles.

Contact Details: Feel free to whisper me, I'm usally hanging around the main hall as Ekino ICly, O'darton OCCly

Notes: I loooove Para-RP, and a good plot. Though keep in mind, I'm a slow typer. So please be patient with me if you want to Para-RP with me. Also, If you want to learn more on my character, feel free to whisper me, or start a role-play! I don't bite. :)