Bremusa-Owned/rentable

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Alisha
TGT Patron

Bremusa-Owned/rentable

Post by Alisha »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:Bremusa

Nickname:Bre

Name on Identification:Bremusa

Species:Dragon

Sub Species/Breed: Human

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Human
Very fit and toned. Soft carmel colored skin.
Dragon
12' long, 9' tall. Various colorations, mainly carmel colored base with flecks of gold, teal and other colors
Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Hair- Both forms it is a long teal color
Eyes- Bremusa's eye colors are always changing always swirling. below is a guild to what colors mean what, the faster the color swirls the more intensely she feels something.
Red- Distressed,angry, hurt
Blue- content, at peace, calm
Orange- Anxious, nervous
Yellow- Hungry, moody
Black- Raging mad, pissed as can be
Opal- Very happy, pleased and bursting with joy
Brown- Sad, lonely
Purple- Aroused

Physical Markings:
A few scares from fighting.
Physical Drawbacks:
When in dragon form, getting around can be tricky depending on the space she is allowed to work in. Otherwise in her human form she considers being human a disadvantage when it comes to the fragility of human skin compared to dragon hide.
Current Infliction(s):

Physical Defenses: (If any.)
Natural defenses as a dragon, claws, teeth, tail, over all she knows how to use her body as a weapon pretty well as a dragon
Human: all her weapons are taken away from her obviously, but she is still a very strong fighter and knows how to use her body to take down an enemy.
Appealing Attributes:
Very kind, sociable, friendly. Shes magnificent to look at in either form a fine specimen
Clothing:
She will maintain her human form when in the harem pens, wearing floor length gauzy dresses or nothing at all.
Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)
Orchid Dagger- A beautiful dagger carved out of living stone by a Caprid, their people possessing a natural talent for it. However the Orchid Dagger was inspired by a druid slave girl belonging to one of the Clan leaders of the Caprid mountain cities. His slave often spoke of the beauty of flowers and lamented their absence, so in an effort to please her he commissioned stone flowers to be carved. The druid girl was not satisfied with the stone flowers and demanded fresh ones, furious with her lack of gratitude the mighty Caprid chief smashed off a piece and stabbed her with it. Ending the slaves life in a fury and putting her ultimately in her place, the blade now baptized in slave blood was traded into the possession of the Tether. Where it remained until she won the spring tournament and it was granted to her. This is her most prized possession.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured
Phobias:
none
Disorders:
none
How do they present themselves:
Very open and honest. Can be shy and playful depending on her mood. I would highly recommend if you have any serious interest in Bremusa that you get to know her eye colors and what they mean to better understand the moods she is in.
Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Bremusa has a hard time swallowing some peoples demands. But she is willingly putting herself back into the cages so she knows its not about what she wants, its about providing the things others want. That being said she is open to being rented and may entertain the possibility of being owned should the right person come along.
Also!: Bremusa has a thing with female slavers, kinda has an over all dislike for them, but until they really give her a reason to not like them, she will remain ambivalent towards them.
Overall Attitude:
Positive, being negative gets you no where.
Quirks:
This ought to be fun to explore. For now I'll say that she can be very shy, yet very straight forward when her eyes are purple.
She says silly things just to try and make people smile or laugh.
Hobbies / Interests:
Fighting, reading, flying, pleasure, being outside, gardening
High or Low Maintenance:
Low, but she can be somewhat sexually needy.
Diet / Allergies:
Dragon form usually eats raw meat, otherwise her human form she enjoys edible food.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
English
Can they Read / Write:
Yes
Can your character produce magic: Besides the ability to shift forms freely, there's no magic involved (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)

Talents / Skills:
Fighting is the only thing she has really honed in on.
Training:
Fighting

Other

Previous Owners: Keno Black (If known.)

Previous Usage(s):Domestic help

Previous status: Freed slave, returning to the pens now to see what they have to offer.

For Rent or to Own:
Right now for rent. She is owned by Bryg and Raginfrik
Cost: For a one night rental the cost will be 30 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:Typically during the week days 10:am FST- probably around 6 fst. I should be able to come on at night too just a matter of whats going on. If you are currently Renting Bremusa for an extended period of time she will check in with you as soon as she gets on.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:This is very open. I am looking to keep fighting a bit here and there, otherwise I am looking for a bit of pleasure rps too.

What are your allowances for your character:TBD

Long Term/Short Term:
Short term with the possibility of long term.

General Information

Character Description:This changes frequently but this is what it is right now: > I have fallen so many times for the Devil's sweet, cunning rhymes. And this old world has brought me pain, but theres hope for me again. Tried my hand at the bible, tried my hand at prayer, but now nothing but the water is gonna bring my soul to bare... With a well defined body in both her human and dragon form, Bre was rather hard to miss. She can be rather shy and playful when she is in her human form. Long teal hair is usually kept down around her shoulders, while her body gets covered in gauzy dresses.

Website:http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... page=19438

Dragon-Image
Contact Details:

Notes:
Last edited by Alisha on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
<3~*Bremusa*~<3
<3~*Karakulak*~<3
Raginfrik
Living Statue

Re: Bremusa-Unowned

Post by Raginfrik »

Tether guards were notified that a man by the name of Hauk Alrek was NOT allowed to rent this slave withou explicit verbal permission from Raginfrik or Bryg. He is allowed to speak to her, but Bremusa is allowed to deny his company.
eat dicks