Beatrisse -- Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Beatrisse

Beatrisse -- Unowned

Post by Beatrisse »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Beatrisse (Surname unknown. First name is an alternate spelling of the name Beatrice)

Nickname: Bea, Trissy

Name on Identification: Beatrisse

Species: Unknown, elven in appearance and human in ability and nature.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Medium height, trim waist and modest rear. Large breasts and round face, toned/fit arms.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Her hair is long and "leaf" green. Her eyes are a type of gold, on the darker end of saffron. Her skin is a creamy white with strange dark and light purple freckles. The freckles cluster around her shoulders, nipples, eyes, and womanhood. Her nethers and eyelids are a blush pink.

Physical Markings: Littered with purple freckles, has some pink scars across her rear and upper shoulders.

Physical Drawbacks: She has a weak left wrist. Many years ago, in an attempt to free herself from her bonds, she dislocated the joint and it never healed properly.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: (If any.) None, save for her long fingernails. They are dulled by the TGT guards, however, and prove hardly a threat.

Appealing Attributes: She's exotic looking, for one. Of course her long legs and ample bosom do not hurt either.

Clothing: Beatrisse is normally clad in a thin white tunic, a brighter white than her skin. The tunic reaches only her upper-thigh and is strapless, showing off her angular shoulders and thin clavicle. Under the tunic she is wearing a pair of sheer black panties (thong). Around her feet are brown, leather sandals.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.) Around her wrists and ankles are brass cuffs to signify her slavery.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Drowning. Has a fear of feral dogs, but its not so much a phobia.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Her lethargy can be seem as charming. She does her best to quell the anger of anyone who may oppose her, and will not speak rudely to those clearly above her. Beatrisse is more carefree than rebellious, her persona akin to a subdued drip as opposed to a torrent.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Apathy/resignation. She has been a slave since she was very young and the fight in her has died down tremendously. She is not a brooding slave, she is an accepting slave. Some cynicism shines through on rare occasions, as no slave is ever truly happy, but she isn't planning any escape schemes any time soon.

Overall Attitude: Relaxed. Sexy, but breezy.

Quirks: She seems to be high, finding things to giggle at that others only find minutely amusing. She chews her hair, too.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium. She likes attention but does not require or demand it.

Diet / Allergies: She dislikes meat to the point of near vegetarianism. She will eat seafood, however.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English (fluent), Spanish (minutely, bits and pieces)

Can they Read / Write: She has issues with spelling but she can read very well. She's very bright, if just a bit under-educated.

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.) No.

Talents / Skills: She is very good at exotic dance and, of course, pleasing a man/woman.

Training: Trained, originally, as a house slave (cooking, cleaning, etc.) but was further trained as a pleasure slave once she was of age.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) NSP

Previous Usage(s): Was previously a house slave, has been a pleasure slave since she was 13.

For Rent or to Own: Both, but preferably rented.

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.) Slightly above average pricing due to subdued nature and beautiful/exotic appearance.

One Night Rental: 20 gold pieces
To Own: 210 gold pieces

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Not frequent during the weekends, VERY frequent during the weekdays. I live in America, so I go by EST. Occasionally, I will stay up late but for the most part I'm up after 1pm and in bed after 2am.

What are your allowances for your character: You do not need my consent in any situation EXCEPT the death of my character or any mutilation/maiming that is intended to be permanent. That must be run by me first, please.

Long Term/Short Term: Short term preferred, but if you're a great RPer and a nice person I'll continue it.

General Information

Character Description:

Leaf green hair was strewn about the cold, dirty floor as Beatrisse slowly propped her legs up on the brass bars that were wrapped sternly around her and the other slaves. She seemed to be relaxed in this cage, her pale body's language matching the lazy lidding of her bright saffron eyes. In nothing but a strapless white tunic and black lace panties, Béa's white skin and oddly purple tinged freckles were on full display to the patrons. If asked to shift or make room, this prone beauty would give another slave a long look and ask; Why don't you lay with me, darling? She'd kiss the air above her, eyes still on them.

Contact Details: Furcadia. I will not give you my e-mail.

Notes:

Be sure to visit my F-List and my website for Beatrisse as they have my rules and the detailed preferences of my RPing.
Have fun!