Nelrok Ralos -Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Nelrok

Nelrok Ralos -Unowned

Post by Nelrok »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:Nelrok Ralos

Nickname:Nel

Name on Identification:Nelrok

Species:Ursine

Sub Species/Breed:Grizzly

Physical Appearance

Body Type:Large

Physical Details:No hair on his head but the fur that covers his body, his eyes are a dark brown. (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)

Physical Markings:His fur is mostly a dark brown and covers his whole body, except his head and down his back which is colored a dark grey.

Physical Drawbacks:Being six foot seven and weighing four hundred twenty-seven pounds he is strong and can take alot of punishment but this also makes him a bit slower and not very agile.

Current Infliction(s):None

Physical Defenses: His thick tough hide is all the defense he ever needed. (If any.)

Appealing Attributes:Nelrok is a seasoned veteran and more than willing to jump into a fray.

Clothing:Leather pants a bit worn and tattered from much use.

Other Items:He carries nothing with him, he was brought in with his two axes but they have been taken away from him for now. (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured despite living in the wilds for years.

Phobias:None

Disorders:None

How do they present themselves:Hates society and tends to be rude to everyone around them. He'll sit quietly not out of shyness but usually uninterested in whoever is around them. Bluntly asks or says whatever comes to his mind thinking he can take anyone that has a problem with it.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Doesn't like his new position in life but is willing to fight for those that buy him.

Overall Attitude: Stern demeanor kept saying to 'piss off'.

Quirks:Pulls on the hair of his chin when thinking.

Hobbies / Interests: Skinning, Leather working, fighting

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, but prefers meat if he can get it.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English

Can they Read / Write: Yes to both

Can your character produce magic: Nope. (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)

Talents / Skills: An excellent at leather working as well as battling and believes he is a damn fine cook.

Training: Always willing to hone his fighting skills

Other

Previous Owners: None (If known.)

Previous Usage(s): Elite guard in his clan.

Previous status: First time as a slave

For Rent or to Own: Either

Cost: Rent: 10g Own: 175g (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:Usually I come on at about 8pm and stay up til 3am furcaida time.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Character development, plot, training.

What are your allowances for your character: He's not just looking to get laid and not allowed to die.

Long Term/Short Term: Either is good for me.

General Information

Character Description:An ursine standing 6' 7"and a muscle build that weighed him in at 423lbs, is an intimidating site to behold. His head is colored a dark grey and reached down around his neck proceeding like a cape down his back. The rest of his fur which was visible throughout most of his body is a dark brown. The only thing covering him is a pair of tattered, brown leather pants held up by a leather sash. Attached to that sash are two axes a bit worn from battle and everyday tasks.. The bear's face has a rough and angry expression about it with two fangs sticking from the bottom of his maw just over his upper lip. Despite his powerful frame and piercing brown eyes he has a soft spot for nature and those that appreciate it.

Contact Details: nelrok.ralos@gmail.com

Notes: My computer and internet are a bit shaky so if I get off unexpectedly I'll be right back. Otherwise I'll make sure to say bye before logging off.