Salmei Rika - owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

SalmeiRika

Salmei Rika - owned

Post by SalmeiRika »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Salmei Rika

Nickname: Rika, Ri - barely anyone calls her by Salmei

Name on Identification: Salmei Rika

Species: Fox

Sub Species/Breed: Silver Fox

Physical Appearance

Body Type: average build

Physical Details: The lady stands at just 5'2" weighing in at about one hundred and twenty pounds. Her body is of a silvery-white colouring, however her face, ears, chest and stomach, groin, and tail are all black (with a white tip at the end of the tail, of course). She has light, sea green eyes that stand out from her gray scale physique. Rika's hair was naturally long and straight, light gray strands falling to just above her lower back dimples. Her breasts were just a mere 32 B in size.

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: Salmei is incredibly sensitive to hot environments and dislikes them very much. Not only does she lack the aggressiveness to be a pit slave, she is not particularly strong either.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Rika isn't generally a vicious creature, however, she does have her teeth and claws, though that is about it for her defences.

Appealing Attributes: Rika's eyes are quite appealing, as well as her fur coat. It is not a colouration commonly seen, nevermind around The Tether.

Clothing: She wears the typical silk slave garb of The Golden Tether, in light blues.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Spiders and deep, dark water, especially deep, dark water at night.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Salmei is quite quiet upon meeting a new person, however she is not shy by any means. She can appear to be uninterested or bored when not being spoken to, though she's just analysing her surroundings and sizing up others around her.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She is rather neutral towards the situation as a whole. She understands that this is her place and life now and accepts that. She has no preference for ownership or rental, though consistency would probably do her well.

Overall Attitude: Rika is neutral, however willing to learn whatever her owner makes of her. She is generally compliant (though can sometimes be stubborn or irritable). The lady is generally quite calm as it takes much to anger her.

Quirks: When just given the freedom, Salmei will wander off without realising it. Not because she's trying to escape, but because she's so interested by her environment.

Hobbies / Interests: Languages, sleeping, or just being of use.

High or Low Maintenance: Generally low-moderate maintenance. Just don't forget to feed her and pet her time to time and she'll be fine.

Diet / Allergies: Just allergic to pineapples, but will eat most anything. Rika is particularly fond of meat (any), game (any), or potatoes.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, French, German

Can they Read / Write: Yes/yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills:
+languages (translator)
+cooking and baking
+household chores (cleaning, laundry, etc...)

Training:
+cooking and baking
+some pleasure training

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): translator, domestic help, pet

Previous status: Unclear

For Rent or to Own: neither

EDIT (16.10.12): Currently owned by Lorethen

Cost:
Not for rent or sale.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays - anytime after 02pm Furc - 02am
Tuesdays - Anytime after 11pm Furc - 02am
Wednesdays - anytime after 04.30pm Furc - 02am
Saturday, Sunday - all day* (*unless there are plans in which case I'll alert my owner)

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I'm honestly not too picky. Ideally, Salmei would have a long-term owner who uses her for her skills and not just pleasure. I want a dynamic RP rather than just "ok, sex tiem pls." There is so much that Rika could learn if your character wishes to teach her. And even at that, she has basics to offer. As for the sexual side of the RP, Rika is a bit untrained in that area, just having pet training, but I'm not opposed to training her more.

What are your allowances for your character: No death, sexual change, surgery, disfigurement, or amputation. Most everything else is in the clear, however.

Long Term/Short Term: Preferably long term, but I'm always itching for a good RP, even if it is short!

General Information

Character Description:

Images: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/H ... eiRika.png

Contact Details: Whisper Salmei Rika

Notes: I can speak French and German in real life, so having my character know those languages makes it easy for me, but I wouldn't be opposed at all if you'd like her to learn something else. I'm also incredibly whisper friendly. Site is being constructed at the moment, and her character reference is currently being commissioned!