Eyadi - House Slave

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Eyadi
TGT Patron

Eyadi - House Slave

Post by Eyadi »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Eyadi

Nickname:

Name on Identification: Eyadi

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed:

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender curves, the toned body of a dancer

Physical Details: An odd contrast of brown skin and golden hair, brown eyes

Physical Markings: A tattoo of a firepot on the top of her left foot. She claims that it is a religious symbol. Both ears and belly button are pierced.

Physical Drawbacks: Lacking in physical strength, has never learned to swim.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: None

Appealing Attributes: Generally considered rather beautiful, somewhat unique natural combination of dark skin and golden hair.

Clothing: An ornately-decorated dancer's outfit, green with gold emroidery and adorned with brass beads and opals.

Other Items: none

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: She fears deep water, particularly if the water is murky such that she cannot see what is beneath her.

Disorders: none

How do they present themselves: Toward strangers, Eyadi is polite and demure to a fault. She has been trained extensively, and will take great pains to strive for perfection in the most minute details, from her posture to words she chooses. When she feels free to open up a little, she is more friendly and talkative, though always maintains some degree of formality unless specifically ordered to do otherwise.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Eyadi appears to be willfully submissive. Strangely, this does not seem to stem from a fear of punishment but from a genuine love of serving. Like any slave, she dreads the possibility of being bought or rented by a cruel patron. Interestingly, she almost equally dreads the possibility of being bought and then ignored. *Additional note: do not ask her about her feelings on submission unless you desire an earful. She is very passionate about the subject and tends to philosophize.

Overall Attitude: Willfully and intelligently submissive. She is eager to please, but a perfectionist and will occasionally become distraught over minor failures.

Quirks: Eyadi is not only submissive, but loves submission. She will serve eagerly, and sometimes derives an almost scary amount of pleasure from doing so, which some might find disconcerting.

Hobbies / Interests: reading, storywriting, practicing her skills.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium - she is low maintenance in terms of material goods but requires a certain amount of attention or she will grow listless and depressed.

Diet / Allergies: Enjoys meat but mainly prefers lighter fare, such as vegetables and especially fruit. Favorite food is pomegranates.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Farsi, Common, Greek

Can they Read / Write: yes, fluently in all three of her spoken languages

Can your character produce magic: no

Talents / Skills: dancing, storytelling (often devising material herself), singing

Training: Extensive training. Includes basic submission and etiquette, posture/position training, companion training (basic education in mathemetics and the sciences, more extensive in philosophy, theology, history, and literature), pleasure training, leash training, exhibition training (will go naked in public if ordered, though shyly)

Other

Previous Owners:

Previous Usage(s):

Previous status: slave

For Rent or to Own: rent [s]both, ownership requires several rentals first[/a]

Cost: 30g/night to rent, [s]35p to own[/s]

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most days, time tends to vary but I usually get on around 4:30 fst or so

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: The fact is, Eyadi is a very submissive character. She will not thrive, therefore, under someone who is not truly dominant. I don't mind her being rented by someone who isn't dominant, but to consider ownership I'd really much like to have someone who can appreciate all that she has to offer. Please note that by "dominant" I do not in any sense mean "cruel" or "abusive" as those are completely different things. I also do not mean "obsessed with sex." Eyadi is a sexual character, as anyone can see, but it is not the sole component of her life or her personality. I would much prefer that her storylines reflect that and that sex, therefore, be one part of them rather than the focus of them. Ultimately, Eyadi is submissive to a degree that she is rarely challenged or pushed in that regard. She needs someone who is able to appreciate, challenge, and nurture her as well as teach her new things. Beyond that, I am looking for someone who will participate in or include her in interesting storylines. It is difficult to do that with a slave and takes a certain degree of skill and perceptiveness about the rp on the part of the owner. Otherwise... I can only post ";sat at her Mistress's feet looking pretty and demure." in so many different ways before I grow rather tired of it. Of course, realistically, it does happen that a slave doesn't always have a great deal of involvement in goings-on... but at least try to find ways to make the rp worthwhile for me... pretty please? <3

What are your allowances for your character: This character is operated on a consent basis. That said, I am agreeable concerning most things as long as they do not permanently alter her or harm her in a way I don't like. Please discuss with me OOCly beforehand if you have any questions about what I am open to. I would prefer at least a brief OOC discussion before any rental, and a prolonged discussion including several rentals before ownsership.

Long Term/Short Term: both, prefer long term ultimately

General Information

Character Description:
Here was a human girl of more or less average height, with the most beautifully dark skin - not tanned, just naturally a rich, dark brown. Her hair was strangely contrasted, its golden color quite natural, and a bafflement of heredity when coupled with the rest of her. It was long, with feathery bangs ending around her eyebrows. It framed her face in cascades of softness which pooled about her shoulders. The bulk of it, though, was bound up in a large ponytail, held in place by a bronze clasp with a ribbon wrapped around its middle, colored to match her outfit.

Dark, thick lashes circled gleaming, brown eyes, accustomed to being cast downward in a demure expression. Her face was round and rather cute, with a quaint nose and small lips, given to sincerity. Her slender neck was bare, for the moment, and it led down to shoulders which culminated in a slight but wonderfully feminine frame.

Her arms were totally bare, and a rather scant top of green fabric, stitched ornately with gilded embroidery and studded with smooth opals, covered moderately-sized breasts and little else. Set of bauble-studded strings hung down from the base of the garment in parabolic loops. Her belly and waist were bare also... soft, but certainly not fat, and her belly button was pierced with a small, golden bauble which had a small, blue opal dangling from it. Just above her right hip was a tattoo of the letter V, done in green and wrapped in flowering vines... a mark of ownership.

A dancer's skirt hung low upon pretty hips, studded about with opals, bronze bead-work, and gold-threaded embroidery. The green skirt was light and translucent, leaving a rather lovely pair of legs on display. Small feet were entirely bare, but on the top of the left one there was a tattoo, done in black ink... a simplistic design depicting a rounded pot containing a fire.

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/c/eyadi/ (more pics/info!)

Contact Details:

Notes:
Last edited by Eyadi on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ulfrik
Bar Brawler

Re: Eyadi - Unowned

Post by Ulfrik »

Ulfrik added a slip of a note with Eyadi's papers,
This slave assisted myself and Bryg in spearing some sharks to ration out the meat. She herself killed one with a vicious thrust. Worked well with others.
-- Ulfrik, Ulfriksson
Meem
Bar Brawler

Post by Meem »

Two notes were added by Meem
Good behaviour allowed this slave to attend a slave party. Very well behaved and friendly.
- Meem
Slave assisted in an attempted rescue mission, held herself well despite succumbing to gas poisoning. Obedient, selfless person.

- Meem
Sojourn
Half Lifer

Post by Sojourn »

A note was clipped to the papers -
Slave showed enthusiasm to help and was first to volunteer when asked for assistance handing out products. She completed the task set before her without question, and did so with great passion. An absolute pleasure to work with.
Signed -

L. G. Etienne
Siena
Totally OP

Post by Siena »

Eyadi has served at two functions two nights in a row. The first was at the wake in the bar following the memorial service held in honor of those that died during the End of Days. The second was the day after during a game of Wheel of Punishment & Reward. This slave has proven, as already stated, to be a capable and obedient servant.

Signed,

Siena
Manager