Well I should probably....

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Avalar
New Patron

Well I should probably....

Post by Avalar »

Greetings,

Well I suppose I should do one of these again. I've been a regular of TGT on and off for the last.... Has to be nearing five years now. I've had a few alts that never lasted long, although I believe their sites are still about. I play Avalar and have done so for nearly eight years, he was the first character I created and his played in continuity. So if someone vanishes or an RP ends, they remain in his history, although they certain elements may be omitted from his site.

Which amusingly grew too large for both freewebs and RPR, so for now I'm using a temporary site that's just thrown together and a place to expand content until I can get him back to where I want him again. I also have to get around to putting pen to paper on a ton of details to add to his lore, however having the muse to do so isn't an easy task. As such it's best to learn more about him ICly than it is to read about him, given there's a lot of content in my head that has yet to hit paper.
Demifane
New Patron

Re: Well I should probably....

Post by Demifane »

Welcome! Feel free to hit me up for RP sometime.
Avalar
New Patron

Re: Well I should probably....

Post by Avalar »

Amen wrote:Welcome! Feel free to hit me up for RP sometime.
If I ever saw you I likely would, the site is an interesting read and the varying possible interactions just by calling vs. species is tempting.