Aedai - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Ayra
TGT Patron

Aedai - Unowned

Post by Ayra »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Aedai Fangrica
Nickname: Aedai, Dai, Ae
Name on Identification: Aedai
Species: Phoenix
Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Tall, lithe.
Physical Details: White feathers mostly, mixture of golden yellow, lavender and black, most noteably crimson tailfeathers.
Physical Markings: None other than streaks from feathers.
Physical Drawbacks: None known.
Current Infliction(s): None known.
Physical Defenses: If uncollared, she may rise her own body heat to ward off threats, other actions unknown. If collared, talons and beak.
Appealing Attributes: Breed, size, rarity.
Clothing: Clothing she arrived in was destroyed, given traditional untrained slave garb.
Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.
Phobias: Hydrophobia - Fear of water. Nyctophobia - Fear of the dark.
Disorders: None known.
How do they present themselves: Strong willed, intelligent.
Feelings towards being owned / rented: Extremely resentful.
Overall Attitude: Classified as Neurotic. (tendency to experience unpleasant emotions easily, such as anger, anxeity, depression or vulnerability.)
Quirks: Near constantly preening feathers, moreso crimson tendrils.
Hobbies / Interests: Jewelry, precious stones, ancient writing.
High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance.
Diet / Allergies: Eats mainly fruits, has never eaten meat and will refuse it.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Drakorian, Decent Common.
Can they Read / Write: Yes/Yes
Can your character produce magic: Traditional Phoenix talents.
Talents / Skills: Jewelry-making, Calligraphy,
Training: None.

Other

Previous Owners: None
Previous Usage(s): N/A
Previous status: Free-born.
For Rent or to Own: For Rent only, for now until training is complete.
Cost: 20g per night, discount for extended rentals.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Considering I am EST (Eastern Standard Time), I am generally awake by 10am and am available until 1pm. I return home from work at or around 10pm and available until 2am.
What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Plot Rp, developing a storyline is a major goal.
What are your allowances for your character: Anything save for death and/or mutilation of this character. (loss of limb, etc.)
Long Term/Short Term: Long-term Rp is preferrable, thought-term is more than welcome.

General Information

Character Description: From the soft downy crest of crimson at the crown of her head, to the ebon talons at her feet, it was easy to tell there was something peculiar about this creature. The grandiose phoenix was graced by near pure ivory feathers, and laced with lavender and even ebony. Those same odd hue's flowed on through the avian's majestic wings, though now crested with gold, as they sprouted from her backside. Albeit the plumage of the phoenix was remarkable, it held naught a candle to the vibrant fire hidden behind chartreuse eyes.
Website: Coming soon, papers will be updated when i am able.
Images: Coming soon, papers will be updated when i am able.
Contact Details: Whisper Ayra if need, or leave an Offline whisper if either are offline.
Notes: None.