Emili -- unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Emili
New Patron

Emili -- unowned

Post by Emili »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Emili Marie Rosel

Nickname: Emi

Name on Identification: Emili

Species: Rabbit

Sub Species/Breed: French Lop

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender

Physical Details: Albino. Hair dyed dark blue. Pink eyes. Long legged. Lop-eared. Hair reaches about mid-breast. Skin is a light, pale pink.

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: Cannot be exposed to intense light.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: None

Appealing Attributes: Albinism. Soft voice.

Clothing: Green corset. Long brown skirt.

Other Items: Silver collar with tag.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Agateophobia - fear of insanity
Catoptrophobia - fear of mirrors
Iatrophobia - fear of going to the doctor

Disorders: Photophobia - discomfort or pain to the eyes due to light exposure or by presence of actual physical photosensitivity of the eyes

How do they present themselves: Shy, quiet, nervous, polite, and sometimes sassy.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Unsure, though rather unhappy about it.

Overall Attitude: Witty. Imaginative. Caring. Polite. Indecisive. Vengeful. Short-tempered. Sassy.

Quirks: Bites her bottom lip when nervous. Very fidgety when thinking.

Hobbies / Interests: Singing. Dancing. Music. Day dreaming. Baking.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: No allergies. Eats almost anything. Hates brussel sprouts and cauliflower.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English.

Can they Read / Write: Simple things.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents / Skills: Singing. Dancing. Baking.

Training: None.

Other

Previous Owners: Kelwyn.

Previous Usage(s): None.

Previous status: Free.

For Rent or to Own: Rent or Own

Cost: 5 gold to rent, 45 gold to purchase

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: On and off.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Plots, development for my character.

What are your allowances for your character: I`m pretty open, but I do ask you to run the more extreme things past me first. I would also prefer she not be killed or get any limbs cut off.

Long Term/Short Term: Long Term.

General Information

Character Description: Most would simply consider her a white rabbit, due to the absence of pigmentation over her entire coat. Pink eyes, however, proved that theory wrong. Delicate female was indeed an albino, her breast-length hair dyed a deep blue. The only naturally colored parts of her body were the light pink nose, inner ears, and pads where there was no fur. Around her eyes and lips were slight hints of pink where the fur was too short to hide completely. Upper half was covered by a corset top, the fabric over her breasts being a light green while below that was a darker shade. Long legs were draped with a dark brown, flowing skirt that fell to just above her ankles. Ears flopped down in the trademark of her breed, the lop eared rabbit. Around her neck was a silver collar, attatched to which was a small metal tag. Left bicep carried around it a silver band, a bit of decoration to her rather simple looks.

Contact Details: Just whisper me if I`m online.

Notes: Nothing else to say.