Dreamcatcher - Unowned, Behaved

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tuwano
TGT Patron

Dreamcatcher - Unowned, Behaved

Post by Tuwano »

Code:
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Dreamcatcher

Nickname: Dream

Name on Identification: Dream

Species: Flaeriekin (Faerie kindred; Flower variant; Flox)

Sub Species/Breed: Fennec Fox

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Like the smaller Fae, she is very short with a compact torso and short limbs, very petite hands. Figure is an hourglass, thicker in rump.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Teal and moon yellow colored hair in a combination of 'half-up' with freely dangling dreadlocks and long bangs just past her chin. Pale moon yellow eyes with golden pupils and sclera very "bug eye" in size. Fur is soft and medium length, a dark navy hue.

Physical Markings: Pale navy mottled on hips and arms. Natural markings of crescent moons on either shoulder, with stars along biceps. A large moonflower sprouts on her back, a little tattered with a slight "wing" look to it while still appearing much like very large petals. She's a glowy creature.

Physical Drawbacks: Very short. Flower can be plucked with some effort, thus killing her.

Current Infliction(s): Very bad allergy to iron.

Physical Defenses: Sleep pollen, short claws on feet and hands.

Appealing Attributes: Overall exotic appearance. If one likes bioluminescent things, they will like this one.

Clothing: Slave rags with two big pockets stitched in.

Other Items: Four crystal orbs the size of large ben wa balls (a good two inches), and one double the size. The four are kept in her pockets. The larger one is kept in a pouch sometimes on her person. She is often permitted to keep them at hand in order to entertain via the cages.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, but naive.

Phobias: Fire

Disorders: Let's call naivete a disorder.

How do they present themselves: Well behaved and very obedient, as if she likes to set a good example to other slaves.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: "What a relief" kind of feeling to this, she is glad to get away from the other slaves and from iron bars and collars.

Overall Attitude: She can only have one emotion at a time, and you never know what that will be at the time.

Quirks: Speaks in third person.

Hobbies / Interests: Contact juggling, juggling, horticulture, flower arrangement, astrology, zodiacs, meteorology, lunar cycles, dream reading.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: Photosynthesis under the moon, and plenty of water; these keep her alive. She can eat normal mortal food, but it doesn't supply needed nutrients. Her whole body is a floral system.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Latin, common english, floraspeech.

Can they Read / Write: No and no.

Can your character produce magic: Yes, floral healing, dream entry, dream reading via crystal ball.

Talents / Skills: Contact juggling, juggling, making potions from her own flower.

Training: General behavioral training, food and beverage service.

Other

Previous Owners: Forgotten like a bad habit. She 'freed herself' years ago and eluded the Tether in the jungles of Guildereim until a horse tricked her into a dream entry, only to find it was an undercover guard. Oops.

Previous Usage(s): Sleep pollen is a great advantage for any owner to use against others or for themselves. Her healing skills are impeccable and she can save a life once a day before they slip off to death.

Previous status: Wild Flaeriekin, slave, then 'free' in the wild again.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own. Rent a LOT to own.

Cost: 15 gold per night. 200 gold to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm Tuwano. I'm on like most of the time. If I'm not on Dreamcatcher, whisper me on Tuwano and tell me "lady get on your flox."

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: A highly dominant and strict slave that will finish her fine-tuned training for harem pen perfection. NOT a slaver that will beat her for no reason. I'm down with smut, too. *ahem* Y'all know I'm a pervert, get over it.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything goes, save for the usual of ripping limbs off (petals included as they are essentially limbs, but I may allow ONE petal to be ripped; not all), and no permanent death. Dream is too awesome for that crap.

Long Term/Short Term: I go either way.

General Information

Character Description:
Dream's back in action, though she's been through quite the ordeal. The short flox was adjusting to tattered flora almost lost to her, and she appears a little under the weather. But antennae still bob on her head, clouds weak and dull yet still responsive to her emotions, often flickering with a little life. Appearance hardly differs since her active days, still the same flaeriekin. Elusive Dreamcatcher captured again at last, an exotic thrall contained through iron. Healer - Dream Entry

Contact Details: Whisper me on Dreamcatcher or Tuwano.

Notes: HNNNNG