Demented Nymph {Freed}

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Aba
TGT Patron

Demented Nymph {Freed}

Post by Aba »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: She refuses to say.

Nickname: Demented Nymph

Name on Identification: Demented Nymph

Species: Nymphai

Sub Species/Breed: Epimelides

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Underweight. Bony, flat chested, possesses long, lanky appendages, etc.

Physical Details:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: Unknown
Skin Tone: Sun-kissed, pink skin tone possessing an almost ethereal glow.
Hair Color/Texture/Length: A mixture of several hues of blue and green, wavy, and ends around her lower back.
Eye Color: Iridescent green

Physical Markings: None that are obvious.

Physical Drawbacks: Due to being underweight, she's fairly weak. Useless in the arena and performing manual labor.

Current Infliction(s): A weak right hand, heavy bruising and light swelling on the entire right side of her face, light bruising on the abdomen, a slit down the middle of her tongue, obvious malnouishment and severely underweight. Much of the pain has been alleviated by fae magic (Bryg).

Physical Defenses: None worth noting yet.

Appealing Attributes: Sneaky, silent, able to remain undetected when she wishes.

Clothing: A simple, off-white dress worn by time and constant use. Hem is torn, dress ends above the knees.

Other Items: She was stripped of all items before arrival.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: None.

Disorders: None that have been identified as of yet.

How do they present themselves: Highly combative and hostile toward most authority figures, but seems to get along with her fellow slaves.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Voices disgust with the idea of being owned.

Overall Attitude: Feels negatively towards being owned, will become hostile if under threat of ownership.

Quirks: Bites lower lip often and tends to growl when angry or threatened.

Hobbies / Interests: Pickpocketing and gardening.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: Strict vegetarian, no known allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, some Classic Greek.

Can they Read / Write: Yes, but only at a very basic level.

Can your character produce magic: She does not consider her powers "magic", but has limited power over vegetation (working with fruit trees is easier than working with any other species of plant). She also has the ability to communicate with feral animals, but this power has yet to reveal itself. Her skills are very elementary, and she would require proper training to expand her abilities. Powers will strengthen over time as she regains her health and when she's in the presence of nature. Without refinement, however, these powers won't reach their full potential.

Talents / Skills: Stealing, escape, acting, and remaining undetected.

Training: None.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage(s): None.

Previous status: Free.

For Rent or to Own: For rent.

Cost: Cost is determined by Lucifera, whisper her for details if you're a TGT purse user.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Almost daily, evenings are best (central timezone).

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: This character was built to be a psychological challenge for whomever is seeking such a challenge. There are many redeeming qualities locked beneath her tough facade, but beating her endlessly will not encourage them. Discipline is obviously lacking, so a balance between discipline and understanding would yield a very interesting roleplay/relationship. That said, I'll happily consider almost anything pitched my way. I love variety and roleplay, so don't hesitate to shoot ideas/potential plots my way!

What are your allowances for your character: If you're looking for a pleasure slave, this character isn't for you. Also, murder of my character is a no-go.

Long Term/Short Term: Love long term, but short term is also appreciated. Anything is appreciated.

General Information

Character Description:
“That damned, demented nymph!”
Shop keepers would snort, bitterly shaking their fists as she makes off with yet another free product from their humble establishments. This girl has become a damn menace, wreaking havoc in every town she stumbles upon during her aimless travels. Rounding the corner with light, jaunty steps is a gal that appears suspended somewhere in her teens, spindly stems carrying her far from the scene of the crime. Petty thievin' street-rats lack access to most luxuries, but this thief seems to lack one of the most essential needs: food. Malnourishment leaves the girl with shallow cheeks and a gaunt figure. Her slight form is enveloped in a threadbare dress of simple design, the tattered hem falling slightly above the knee. Supple, sun-kissed skin possesses an almost ethereal glow. Long, disheveled locks of blues and greens tumble over her shoulder and down her back in soft waves. Turning the next corner, she slows her pace to a casual walk, entering a busy area of town. Having been homeless for four years, the youthful nymph has received important lessons in charming those with deep pockets. Glistening, iridescent green eyes and a bright-white grin framed by plump, pink lips were her most effective tools, luring generous, charitable folks into either filling her stomach or housing her for the evening. When pity fails to serve the twiggy youth, she turns to her meticulously "perfected" craft of choice- pure, unadulterated theft. Sure, the nymph had nagging guilt about her insidious activities, but in the end, hunger pains always win.

Images: http://i.imgur.com/zhxsXhV.jpg A sketch of the nymph by the lovely Isnelx. <3

Contact Details: Whisper me in the game, I'm very whisper friendly! :]

Notes: Roleplay with meeeee!~
Last edited by Aba on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aba
TGT Patron

Re: Demented Nymph {Owned}

Post by Aba »

The nymph has been adopted by Lucifera and is no longer a slave.