Cami; Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Cami
Some ol' Drunk

Cami; Unowned

Post by Cami »

Basic Information
Full Given Name: Cami, no surname given
Name on Identification: Cami
Species: Snowflake
Sub Species/Breed: Human

Physical Appearance
Body Type: She's on the taller side for most women, with an hourglass figure that has just enough breast and butt to fill one's hand. She's rather thin but well toned as well.
Physical Details: She's extremely pale and often mistaken for being albino. She has polychromatic eyes, so when she turns her head the color of her eyes will change depending on the lighting. Her hair is white with light blue streaks, it reaches her knees and is straight with a wave on the ends. Her skin is ice cold to the touch and her bones are made of ice. The air around her is frigid, and her breath is cold and creates a steam effect when hitting warm air. Her blood type is unknown, although it's cold, white, and very liquidy.
Physical Markings: None.
Scars: Physical Drawbacks: Sitting still for long periods of time will make her movements stiff and she will sound like she is cracking when she moves. She is asexual, and has no interest in any kind of intimacy.
Current Infliction(s): None, completely healthy.
Physical Defenses: She is able to freeze the molecules in the air around her, as well as produce ice from anywhere on her person. She can freeze someone's skin by touching them if she so desires. Otherwise, she has the standard defenses of the average human.
Appealing Attributes: She can heal with relatively quick ease simply by refeezing herself. She is immune to most diseases as she is too cold for for it to survive. She is virginal.
Clothing: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Other Items: Crystal, slave must have this on person at all times to keep from melting.

Behavior
Feral or Cultured: Cultured
Phobias: Fire, heat
Disorders: None known.
How do they present themselves: She's extremely calm, bordering on apathetic, and polite to a fault.
Feelings towards being owned / rented: Has no opinion, doesn't appear to care either way.
Overall Attitude: Cami is definitely of a different blend compared to most, the woman isn't anything even remotely human - actually, she's nature. She is all too aware of this, and as such is extremely secretive when it comes to what she is or where she's from. She's generally friendly and very polite, finding little difficulty in winning someone over with sheer charm. She is, however, stubborn and proud with little heed for the opinions of others. She is just as cold and calculated as she is friendly and personable. As a snowflake she is always seeking new ways to adapt, though she is quick to strike someone down if they do something that may bring harm to her existence.
Quirks: She often appears apathetic, doesn't care whether she is free or not, has to move every so often to keep from freezing in place.
Hobbies / Interests: Sculpting, language, dance.
High or Low Maintenance: Low.
Diet / Allergies: Nothing warm can be eaten, has a general preference for anything liquid or watery.

Abilities
Language(s) Spoken: Fluent in English/Common, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Greek
Can they Read / Write: Yes/Yes; in several languages
Can your character produce magic: In a fashion
Talents / Skills: She's an exceptional artist and extremely versatile with various languages. She's also good with business, marketing, and accounting due to her previous status as a self-employed sculptor.
Training:
  • Multiple architectural styles
  • Drawing
  • Woodworking, Iceworking, & Stoneworking
  • Cold and Warm Forging
  • Heatless Casting
  • Business Management, Marketing & Accounting
  • Medicinal Skills: pain relief, wound care, stitching
  • Cleaning: dusting, sweeping, organizing, laundry
  • Positions & Etiquette
  • Dance: waltz, foxtrot, quickstep, jive, exotic
  • Aerial silk
  • Herbal remedies/potions
  • Cooking, Baking, & Serving
Other
Previous Owners: None.
Current Owner: None.
Previous Usage(s): Sculptor prior to enslavement.
Previous status: Free-person, sculptor.
For Rent or to Own: Either.
Cost: 25Image to rent, 250Image to own

Character Description:
Frigid; an extraordinary being, no doubt. She was donned in simple garbs compared to some, though closer inspection revealed how otherworldly they were - her clothes as cold as her porcelain skin. Her face held a rather neutral expression, almost as if she were frozen in a state of indifference. Polychromatic eyes betrayed her apathy, shifting and changing with so much as a tilt of her head. Full lips curved up at the corners, though that seemed to be a natural anomaly rather than any sign of happiness or amusement. Should she have smiled, however, she would have exposed pearly teeth that were in perfect symmetry. Strange how the very air around her was colder than the dead of winter.
Cami
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Cami; Unowned

Post by Cami »

Out of Character Notes
Availability: I'm on and off the computer all week, whisper me if you're interested in rp.
What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Character development.
What are your allowances for your character: Absolutely anything goes. I would prefer it if you run it by me before removing limbs. No permanent death (I've worked hard on her).
Long Term/Short Term: Either or.
TGT Papers: here
Contact Details: Check my RPR for my alt-list; I can also be contacted on my OOC alt, Catheryn.
Notes: I am a really friendly person, but I'm not always paying attention. Please don't feel ignored if I don't answer right away!