Ekali'de - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tentoa
New Patron

Ekali'de - Unowned

Post by Tentoa »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ekali'de Uk'naemun

Nickname: "Mute", "savage", "chubs".

Name on Identification: Ekali'de

Species: Otter

Sub Species/Breed: Norther River Otter

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Endomorph

Physical Details: Wheat colored hair, Pupil-less blue eyes.

Physical Markings: A series of Ivory-colored tattoos that trace across the fur and skin from the neck down.

Physical Drawbacks: Weak, easily gains weight.

Current Infliction(s): N/A

Physical Defenses: Small claws, now trimmed down to be blunt.

Appealing Attributes: Short, vivid eyes, slightly chubby.

Clothing: A plain brown linen loin cloth with black and brown beads danging from the belt.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Semi-cultured

Phobias: A great deal of them, very easily spooked or intimidated.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Avoids eye-contact. Easily frightened since being broken.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Ekali has resigned to her fate and fears further pain.

Overall Attitude: Chipper, calm, but cowardly.

Quirks: Annoyed by an excess of clashing color. Detests the feeling of silk on her fur.

Hobbies / Interests: Loves to swim, the outdoors,

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore (mostly Fish and fruits). Lactose intolerant, allergic to nuts

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Sign, does not understand common speak but is capable of learning.

Can they Read / Write: Knows a few words from memory, cannot write.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. Though it is fairly useless. Can bend smoke to create images within as well as temporarily change the color of water to paint murals within the body of water. Is quickly physically weakened by this act.

Talents / Skills:

Training: Standard, responds to vocal commands. Can clean, fetch, cook simple meals (That she knows the name of in common).

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Shaman-in-training of a primitive river-side tribe.

For Rent or to Own: Own

Cost: 180G

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm very available. I'm usually on Skype or pounce when not on Furcadia and can be contacted that way

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I'm looking for continuity I want to see how a character that is unable to speak common tongue at first will develop with the interactions of others.

What are your allowances for your character: Everything goes really for what can be done with her save for dismemberment and death without my consent.

Long Term/Short Term: Long Term.

General Information

Character Description: An interesting creature she was, an otter that spoke nary a word of the common tongue, nor any. The blonde otter stood so lame at a meager five stones tall. White markings covered her from the neck down and seemed to be (to the keen eye) imprinted into not only her fur but the skin beneath as well. Tangled, wheat colored hair cascaded to her lower back and despite being clean looked as though it had never met with a brush of any sort. Another noteworthy feature of the short little mustelid were the pupil-less blue orbs that peered out from the tangled mane of hair.

Contact Details: Skype: Nacroda

Notes: