Rainforest (unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Rainforest
New Patron

Rainforest (unowned)

Post by Rainforest »

Basic Information

Full Name:

Nickname:

Name on Identification:

Species:
Red Panda.
Ailurus fulgens fulgens.

Sub Species/Breed:
Shaman.

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Furre.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Long locks of emerald hair cascaded down from her head, occasionally falling over bright emerald eyes. Tawny, chocolate brown and green markings, akin to those of a natural red panda, suggesting more of a wild, elemental connection. She sported short buckskin attire. The scent of woodsmoke and wild ginger was a part of her untamed charm. Tri-colored tail always in full view, either wrapped about her legs or swaying idly behind her - the fur thicker, and fuller than on the rest of her body.

Physical Markings:
See aforementioned in physical details.

Physical Drawbacks:
She has no combat training, and does not possess a significant amount of brute strength.

Current Infliction(s):
None.

Physical Defenses:
Claws and teeth. She can also improvise rather well depending on her surroundings.

Appealing Attributes:
Feminine figure, appealing colours, and aesthetic looks. She is a young woman that treads the line of being both cute and attractive, and has a sense of mysticism and intrigue about her. Her wild and untamed nature might also be appealing to some, be it for as she is or as a training potential.

Clothing:
She prefers to go nude, but may also wear a simple buckskin garment consisting of a top and skirt slit up to the hips and worn more in the manner of a loincloth.

Other Items:
N/A

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Semi-Feral.
Or at least, semi-feral according to the high standards that the establishment holds itself to. She is in fact quite cultured according to the standards of the clan she belonged to, and does on more than rare occasions consider many of the ways of the nobility to be backwards, primitive or otherwise rather pointless.

Phobias:
Cleithrophobia – fear of being trapped.
Pyrophobia – fear of fire.

Disorders:
None recorded or observed, by either IC Handlers, Staff or patrons.

How do they present themselves:

Feelings towards being owned / rented:

Overall Attitude:

Quirks:

Hobbies / Interests:

High or Low Maintenance:

Diet / Allergies:
Herbivore.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
Common and Southern Taigorian.

Can they Read / Write:
No / No.
Looking for someone to teach her in this.

Can your character produce magic:
Yes.
Minor Healing.
Phytokinesis - plant control/manipulation through the mind.

Talents / Skills:
Hunting | Skinning | Leather-working | Divination (Bones/Birds) |

Training:
Basic
She requires more training in general obedience predominantly, from which other more specific areas of training can be taken. She shows a natural talent for cooking, preferably with fresh foods foraged by her own hands. She can always sew and repair leather/hide garments without any need for further training.

Other

Previous Owners:
Jacob Cross.
If your character once owned or rented Rainforest, please let me know!

Previous Usage(s):
Companion, Pet & Healer.

Previous status:
Free; Shaman.

For Rent or to Own:
Whether a patron obtains full ownership after the first rental, or opts for the more standard 'rent to own', is entirely up to the patron in question. She has no say in the matter, but may try and sway a potential interest to one way or another.

Cost: Untrained/Unbroken Slave.
To Rent, 10 Image.
To Own, 100 Image.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
GMT timezone.
Until the 25th July, during the week I will not be online until around 11am.
I will be absent on July 19th, 26th & 27th until 4pm.
I will be completely absent between August 11th and August 25th.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:
Character development, to progress her forwards and to continually add to her skills and training as well as exploring her personality more thoroughly. I want an Owner for her who will push her boundaries, but who will also make use of the skills and assets that she can already offer. Strict, stern, firm, fair.

What are your allowances for your character:
No death, or severe permanent mutilation. IC fair consequences for IC actions. I do not RP explicit sexual/intimate scenes, and will imply (Fade to Black) that they happen only. This is perhaps my only non-negotiable rule.

Long Term/Short Term:
Long-term for ownership, short-term for rentals, one-offs and everything else. I do prefer continuity and plots however!