Aianya - Freed

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sakiya
TGT Patron

Aianya - Freed

Post by Sakiya »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Aianya Cecilia Rallion

Nickname: Anya, Ai, "Pepper-box"

Name on Identification: Aianya

Species: Lapine

Sub Species/Breed: Miniature Lop

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lithe, toned.

Physical Details: Black hair, green eye. Left eye is covered by an eye patch due to an injury during her nation's war. Cream-colored fur.
Physical Markings: N/A

Physical Drawbacks: She's fairly small in size. Even with how physically fit she's kept up until becoming a slave, she's lost some of her muscle. Any larger creature could likely easily overpower her.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Claws, teeth. She also has a very powerful kick. (She is a rabbit.)

Appealing Attributes: Her fur is rather soft, and she's small in size, so she'd make an adorable lap pet if one could train her well enough. She's also fairly well-trained at hand-to-hand combat, having been a general in her homeland's army.

Clothing: Brown leather shirt, greyish brown trousers.

Other Items: Eye patch over her left eye. This was supposedly allowed to be kept, since the sight of the injury underneath would scare away customers.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Aianya has a strong fear of romantic relations with males. This is due in part to her past when she fought for her country back home. The one male she fell in love with was a fellow soldier, and it didn't end well.

Disorders: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

How do they present themselves: Ai has recently began putting up a facade in the presence of patrons. She'll act more shy and reserved, following most reasonable orders without issue. Still, any notable disrespect will cause her to drop the act and become defiant.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Aianya is very strongly opposed to being a slave, and hence is not a fan of ownership, or being rented. In fact, even renters will find themselves faced with strong disobedience and attitude.

Overall Attitude: As mentioned above, very jaded and pessimistic. She will generally expect the very worst outcome from a situation, and this often turns out to become self-fufilling prophecy.

Quirks: She has a habit of gnawing on her ears, them being long enough to reach. This typically only shows when she's nervous, frightenend, or angered.

Hobbies / Interests: She's a huge fan of weaponry. Give her a firearm or a blade to tinker with, and she'll be happy for days.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance. She generally takes care of herself fairly well.

Diet / Allergies: She is in fact allergic to carrots. The sight of them will have her smacking them away. Ingestion results in swelling of throat and tongue, cutting off her breathing.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common Tongue

Can they Read / Write: Both.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents / Skills: Trained in a variety of martial arts. The most prominent seem to be Judo and Jeet Kune Do.

Training: No formal training to speak of. As mentioned above, she is a capable fighter, but it's hard to say how well she would fair against the usual patrons of the Tether. She's also well-known in her homeland for her unique style of fighting with explosives. Given a proper slingshot, her signature ranged attack was firing off small explosives made from your usual materials. She's skilled enough to make the mentioned ammunition, if given the chance.

Other

Previous Owners: Miss Tuesday Rene, Kurenai Ka Tsuki

Previous Usage(s): Company, errand girl, blood doll, pleasure.

Previous status: General

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost:
Rent - 5-10 gold.
Own - 50 gold.
Owned, for rent.
OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Nights. usually twice a week. Days will vary.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: As noted above, Aianya is deathly afraid of anything sexual or romantic with a male. That said, I would prefer to keep any rentals or ownership by male slavers strictly non-sexual. Females, not so much of an issue, though she's never actually experimented. Either way, I do want actual plot. No purely using her for sex. Also, please try to be active.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything up to death or dismemberment. Aside from those things, pretty much NC.

Long Term/Short Term: Long-term preferred.

General Information

Character Description: Such tragedy... A fallen hero to her people, the once proud lapine was now at the mercy of others' whims. Black hair fell just past chin, large ears pinned back more often than not. While the Tether saw to her health, there were certain scars that even magic couldn't fix. Black eyepatch rested over her left eye, hiding a constant reminder of her past. Her toned form took refuge behind simple white wrappings that served in attempt to appeal to specific tastes. Lower regions were protected by similar wrappings, though they clung to her hips and between thighs in revealing fashion.In essence, the lapine had been reduced to a mockery upon her homeland. Amongst the cream-colored fur and soft features though, a fire still blazed within that one green eye...

Contact Details:
Furcadia - Laurle, or Aianya.

Notes:
-Once again, as stated above, she will not willingly have sex with males. The one encounter she did have was fairly traumatizing, and she's yet to move past it.

-Suffering from PTSD, Aianya will tend to freak out over some odd things. Loud noises will send her in to a fright, and she really, really does not like people sneaking up on her. The latter will likely land you a kick to the stomach.

-Her ears tend to be rather sensitive. She's been shown to yield to most orders while her ears are being rubbed, simply due to the sensation this brings about.
Last edited by Sakiya on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"Your worth is not determined by how well you serve others, but by how well you serve yourself. Keep moving forward."
Levinth
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Aianya - Unowned

Post by Levinth »

A note had been placed into her file in golden ink, even dated, it read the following:
Another slave was giving a hunting demonstration on my order within the main hall, this slave of her own accord took the prey item and kept it from the slave I had rented before going on a rant about how we had no right to hunt the creature to begin with despite I purchased it with my coin for that reason. I commanded the release of the creature and was instead met with insult and aggression, she also made attempts to injure my rented slave though I admit with some instigation on behalf of the latter. She seems to be fresh meat, and her placement within the untrained pen is accurate to her knowledge of the trade.. perhaps a lesson on the expectations placed upon her might be in order.

At the bottom was the cobra's crest, a serpent wrapped around a balanced currency scale.
Wish rp? Would you like Levinth or Vaelin?

Sakiya
TGT Patron

Re: Aianya - Owned

Post by Sakiya »

Aianya has been purchased by one Miss Tuesday Rene. Papers updated.
"Your worth is not determined by how well you serve others, but by how well you serve yourself. Keep moving forward."
Sakiya
TGT Patron

Post by Sakiya »

Aianya is once again up for purchase.
Karn
TGT Patron

Post by Karn »

Slave has been Purchased by one Kurenai Ka Tsuki
You'll feel the fog as I cloud your mind
You'll get dizzy when I make the sign
You'll wake up in the dead of night
Missing Me when I'm out of sight.
Karn | Wickid Stitches | Aldismur | Vergessen
Sakiya
TGT Patron

Post by Sakiya »

Sold to Crucifix.