Markus Frost - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

MarkusFrost
New Patron

Markus Frost - Unowned

Post by MarkusFrost »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Markus Frost

Nickname:Mark

Name on Identification:Markus Frost

Species: Tiger

Sub Species/Breed: White

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender, Scholarly

Physical Details: White hair and Ice blue eyes, hair length comes down to shoulders. Fur is pristine white with black stripes, both feet and hands are completely black

Physical Markings:none

Physical Drawbacks:Introverted, very shy when it comes to intimacy. Tends to stutter when nervous or embarrassed

Current Infliction(s):minor stutter

Physical Defenses: Claws (dull), Teeth

Appealing Attributes:Very polite and well mannered, tends to enjoy learning new things. Has a drive to learn anything taught. Makes rather pretty sculptures with his Ice magics

Clothing: One purple apprentice robe

Other Items: none seen by the guards
[keeps a locket with Sarial's picture inside, hidden in a special fold of his robes]

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:Very cultured

Phobias:Fire
(When presented with fire, slave will try to douse it with his ice magics, if this fails, slave has been noted to try and run away
Darkness (Slave will attempt to find light)
Thunder (Slave has attempted to hide, or curl up from the sound of this noise)

Disorders:none

How do they present themselves:Slave has been noted as very friendly, not having

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Slave isn't sure what this means, but doesn't seem to mind it, stating that it sounded similar to his apprenticeship.

Overall Attitude:Friendly and determined to learn more than what he knows.

Quirks:Tends to stutter when nervous or embarrassed

Hobbies / Interests:Reading, studying, sculpting Ice, and practicing his magic

High or Low Maintenance:Low, slave is able to take care of himself and others as needed

Diet / Allergies: Slave enjoys fish and Tea, but has no qualms of eating anything else

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:Slave has demonstrated knowledge of Common

Can they Read / Write:yes/yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes, bound by restrictive collar

Talents / Skills: Organizing books and items, managing a system wherein books and items can located quickly and efficiently, Managing a grand library on his own, cooking, cleaning, tea brewing, Ice magic, Linguist

Training: Organizing books and items, managing a system wherein books and items can located quickly and efficiently, Managing a grand library on his own, cooking, cleaning, tea brewing, Ice magic, Languages (Slave is trained in a good many languages due to his 10 years in the library studying many various subjects in various languages)

Other

Previous Owners: Was free, however apprenticed under Master Samuel of Berial

Previous Usage(s): Library keeper, Apprentice

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own

Cost: Trained, Average Slave
1 Night Rental, 15G
To Own, 22P

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am typically on after 6pm FST Daily, sometimes earlier on Sundays and Mondays

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I seek plot, character development and Growth, and friends for the boy

What are your allowances for your character: You cannot kill him, you cannot Permanently injure him (Unless worked out beforehand with all parties involved). I do not permit Scat, Urine play, Heavy Bloodplay, or Heavily sadistic play, all else, ask if your not sure.

Long Term/Short Term: I prefer long term, but short term works great for story plots

General Information

Notes: Yes, I do have Yahoo, MSN, AIM, and Skype, No you cannot have these on first meeting, as they are for good friends or long term RP partners.