Ganareel

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

HeavyMetal86
New Patron

Ganareel

Post by HeavyMetal86 »

Slave Form

Basic Information
Dark hair setting off ivory skin, blue eyes, full lips and brows. Slender form is covered by a plain black shirt and white trousers, simply cut but of fine material, feet left bare. What kind of fey is he? A mystery for sure though undeniable the pull most feel towards him, even those who enjoy the fairer sex. His long flexible fingers sport dark, semi-transparent claws like a dogs, feet are humanoid, save for short, thick nailed toes. From his tail bone sprouts a long leonine tail ending in a thick plush tuft, the tail of a unicorn. Faint and hard to see unless the light is right is a small silvery scar in the middle of his forehead.
(Wears a dark metal gauge in each earlobe, and just a bit of eyeliner along the outer half of his upper and lower lids to accentuate his eyes, plush lips are left unenhanced)

OOC; Character species is loosely based off the Unicorn People from 'Acorna's World', http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acorna:_The_Unicorn_Girl

Gana has lost most of his horn, hence the scar, but where this would be a catastrophic injury in the book series, it more limited Gana's ability to heal, and to sense others thoughts or project his own. Laying close with him is refreshing to mind and body, and the reason even straight males may find themselves attracted is simple hormones. His seem to be just a bit sweeter, more alluring, than others, though certainly the reaction differs from creature to creature and some species are less or more immune.
Gana's species ages at approximately the same rate as a human, though they tend to live well into their hundreds. This is a WIP and I'll add more as I go along.

Full Name: Ganareel

Nickname: Gana

Name on Identification: Ganareel

Orientation: Forced bisexual due to status as slave, homosexual when given the choice, almost always sub.

Species: Herrongah (Hair Onge Ah)

Sub Species/Breed: His species appears to be a cross between a human and a unicorn

Physical Appearance Humanoid, tall and slender, broad shoulders, slim hips

Body Type: Toned

Physical Details: Eyes; Deep blue with silver flecks, Hair; Black, worn in a messy pompadour or faux hawk, or more commonly a combination of the two

Physical Markings: A pale silvery mark in the center of his forehead where his horn used to be

Physical Drawbacks: None

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Best defense is his attractiveness to either gender due to pheromones (How affected the person is depends from creature to creature)

Appealing Attributes: Has smooth creamy skin, thick dark hair, and an engaging attitude

Clothing: A plain black shirt and white trousers, simply cut but of fine material, feet left bare

Other Items: A short beaded braid of silver unicorn hair worn in a small leather bag about his neck (a gift from a gentle lady)

Behavior Quiet and polite, subtly observant and quick to adapt

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None known

Disorders: Mostly unknown to those who are unfamiliar with Unicorn types, he can no longer speak to others mind to mind, or read thoughts at all. He can now only sense emotions, mainly strong ones, and weakly project emotions to others

How do they present themselves: Respectfully confident

Feelings towards being owned / rented: So so, he is resigned to his position in the world

Overall Attitude: Quiet and patient

Quirks: None known currently

Hobbies / Interests: None

High or Low Maintenance: Middling

Diet / Allergies: Largely a vegetarian, no known allergies

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Herronganese

Can they Read / Write: Both, Accomplished in common, fluent in Herronganese

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Good with people, has a natural ability to sooth and comfort most effective by physical contact

Training: Trained as a pleasure slave, has some dancing training as well

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): Appears he may have been a free being before

For Rent or to Own: Both, nightly rental; 18 gold. To purchase; 200 gold

OOC Info/Notes 6' tall, 176lbs

Availability: FST I try to be on nightly, though I work and have a fiance IRL, I promise to give as much heads up as possible or get in touch as soon as possible if I have to be gone

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: RP in general, sexual or not!

What are your allowances for your character: Generally NC, prefer to play sub, and will go full sexual RP with males, fade to black with females. I don't like to put too many limits on a character, no underage or baby-furs, no vore or bathroom play, no death, otherwise, please whisper with any ideas, Ganareel would go along with most things, but he may resist on more unusual requests. I'm good for trying most things even if my character is unwilling.

Long Term/Short Term: Either

Character Description: > Dark hair setting off ivory skin, blue eyes, full lips and brows. Slender form is covered by a plain black shirt and white trousers, simply cut but of fine material, feet left bare. What kind of fey is he? A mystery for sure though undeniable the pull most feel towards him, even those who enjoy the fairer sex. His long flexible fingers sport dark, semi-transparent claws like a dogs, feet are humanoid, save for short, thick nailed toes. From his tail bone sprouts a long leonine tail ending in a thick plush tuft, the tail of a unicorn. Faint and hard to see unless the light is right is a small silvery scar in the middle of his forhead. [6' tall, pleasure slave/personal servant]

Contact Details: Whisper on Furcadia or leave a message here or on F-List