Gladiatrice Rent-to-Own

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Say
TGT Patron

Gladiatrice Rent-to-Own

Post by Say »

Basic Information

Full Name: Gladiatrice Deffufa - means "Mass" or "Pile" Pit name given by the Romans; though honored in the ring as a gladiator.

Nickname: Seekoei - means: "Hippo" another name given by the Romans to mock her chubby form and her love of the goddess Taweret

Name on Identification: Gladiatrice

Species: Human - Spoiler: Hippo traits obtained after rebirth.

Sub Species/Breed: Construct - Armored form obtained after rebirth.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: BBW. Rubenequse. 6'9 ft. 290 lbs. DD Breasts. Full figured but not obese.

Physical Details: Golden tight woven curls like a marshmallow. Fiery brazier eyes with an unnatural glow; no iris. Dark Nubian skin tone. Jagged parts about right shoulder and at the high point of hips. Craggy lips.

Physical Markings: Crimson glow at cheeks, throat, and hips. Golden metallic sheen up right arm and waist. Golden hair with metallic sheen around pelvis, little cherry button.

Physical Drawbacks: Not very fast. Not good against most magics.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Resistant against diseases, poisons, venom, and illness.

Appealing Attributes: For those who enjoy something with more meat on the bones. Or those interested in the arcane.

Clothing: Scrapes of white linen over chest and rump; looks three sizes too small.

Other Items: Gladius and Scutum - allowed only in the arena.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured with tribal infuses.

Phobias: Dying again. Having her body ripped from her vessel. Losing touch with her goddesses.

Disorders: Gluttony

How do they present themselves: Bold and straight forward. Often not shy about initiating a conversation. Can come off as too upfront for a slave.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Is fine with it. Takes it as a job that needs to be done well so she won't have to deal with any consequences.

Overall Attitude: Confident but a little more shy and bashful during intimate encounters.

Quirks: Crudely pulls out wedgies. When her emotions run high the crevices in her flesh can be seen blaring with crimson glow.

Hobbies / Interests: Arena matches, learning different skills such as smithing or leather working, jewelry, conversations, learning about other's cultures.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance as long as she has plenty of food

Diet / Allergies: Will refuse to eat only one thing and that is beef. They are sacred to her people. Though she will eat of their byproducts: Cheese, milk, butter, blood

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Nubian (includes Sudanese), Egyptian, Yoruba, Afrikaans, Latin, Greek, Common

Can they Read / Write:Yes, both. Not well only basic alphabets. Though can decipher hieroglyphs and write in symbol.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. A suppression collar Tether commissioned Cassien to make keeps her armored form tapped. The armor is obsidian in color and Samnite in make. This is her true form and allows her to tap into her full power which is nearly five times her human form's strength. In this form she is also capable of fast regeneration, giving her healing properties. The armor is extremely hard to damage by mundane means.

Talents / Skills: Gladiatorial battles most sword and shield combinations, can adapt to axe, spear, net and trident or similar, close quarter combat, grappling and wrestling, bead jewelry making, blowing glass, brick making. Healing salves, wet nurse, fertility treatments, handmaiden, pleasure, body slave. (In Rome while basic slave skills were taught her focus was that of a gladiator. Proper slave etiquette has since lapsed)

Training: Intermediate Roman slave training. Advanced Gladiator training. No Tether slave training.

Other

Previous Owners: Romans

Previous Usage(s): Gladiatorial slave

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent-to-Own

Cost: 3 gold - Freshly processed and unproven

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: When I'm online; sporadic

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Character development, arena matches, slave training, possibly harem training. Modifiable toss anything my way.

What are your allowances for your character:No consent except death and heavy mutilation.

Long Term/Short Term: Short or Long

General Information

Character Description: <i>How can something so</i> <b>bold</b> <i>be so feminine?</i> Of Bountiful hills and valleys. Rolls and waves of voluptuous ebony flesh. Wide hips of a Rubenesque physique. Chocolate face of sharpened angles; unnaturally so; with flared nostrils and the glowing eyes of fiery braziers. Jutty pieces in creative shapes underneath skin. Rising from shoulder and waist, accented in glint of metals. A mountainous form in motion. Topped with short goldy lock curls that would make a doll baby weep. <i>A <a href=http://i.imgur.com/LAlkGH8.jpg?1>Vessel</a> of <a href="Slave; Rentable">Fertility</a> and War.</i> <a href=http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... 977>RpR</a>

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/warnings.ph ... 4&p=102977

Contact Details: Whisper Gladiatrice

Notes: The Armor is her true form. Suppression magics cause her to revert to a more human appearance. While in human form she can be damaged and her flesh is soft to the touch for the first few layers and then grows hardened like metal. Certain places are harder to the touch then others; mostly around the jagged edges and her face. The armor lives under her skin.
Trygve
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Gladiatrice Rent-to-Own

Post by Trygve »

Scrawled in flowing script easy to read and understand an additional note was made to the papers.

Slave is unable too fully control herself when in the armored form, take caution if collar is removed.
You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: The secret of happiness is total disregard of everybody.