Aldismur - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Karn
TGT Patron

Aldismur - Unowned

Post by Karn »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Aldismur Mehar

Nickname: Aldis

Name on Identification: Aldismur

Gender: Female (Looks Male in every way, Physical make up much like a serpent despite fur. Physical inspection revealed true gender.)

Species: Tatzelmur

Sub Species/Breed: Daemon

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Between Ectomorph and Mesomorph (Naga)

Physical Details: Dirty Crimson colored Hair, Orange yellow slitted eyes with black sclera. Greyish blue fur tone with burnt orange and black markings, Skin smooth scales on portions of the body showing at his serpent nature.

Physical Markings: Black and Burnt orange Colored stripes down body.

Physical Drawbacks: Tends to get cold if exposed to long to chilled temperatures. Gets sluggish and sleepy if he gets to cold.

Current Infliction(s): Unknown

Physical Defenses: Seems to be mildly venomous, Effect seems to cause numbness around location but not life threatening to anything larger then basic small feral prey animals.

Appealing Attributes: --

Clothing: Simple sleeveless shirt (Tends to be muzzled while in the pens or when being handled)

Other Items: Naginata (Kept in item storage, He believes his weapon was sold off)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Unknown

Disorders: Unknown

How do they present themselves: Confused by situation but displays a shy reluctant obedience if not pushed to far to fast.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Confusion, No opinion made yet

Overall Attitude: Quiet and cautiously watchful, reserved. If assaulted in some way tends to Bite.

Quirks: Tends to hide within the coils of his tail by curling up as small as he can so it can cover him entirely.

Hobbies / Interests: Reading and Writing, Fighting with the Naginata though has only done basic sparring so far.

High or Low Maintenance: Mid. Can take care of himself well enough but may need help if he gets to cold.

Diet / Allergies: Can eat regular foods but doesnt generaly survive off them. Undiscovered Allergies

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, --

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes, though aside from water manipulation he hasnt shown anything else.

Talents / Skills: Reading languages. He has spent much of his life in learning and understanding many languages ancient and new for the purpose of translating them into common or other needed languages. Though he can read these languages, he cant speak them.

Training: Little above Basic training in the use of a Naginata, Actual fighting hasnt happened yet due to capture.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Free Scholar

For Rent or to Own: Both, Rentals first please

Cost: 5 gold for rent, 60 gold for rarety of species but lack of training

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Nearly all day/night.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: RP and training?

What are your allowances for your character: No Death or serious mutilation without talking it out OOCly, otherwise I am pretty open minded.

Long Term/Short Term: Both? Hopefuly long term

General Information

Character Description: Looks at first glance to be an Eastern Dragon but has features.. and lack features, said dragon breed would have. He looks to be a mix of some kind of Calico Feline and a Serpent.

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... age=106907

Images: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o140 ... ahsvpf.png

Contact Details: Aldismur or Karn on Furcadia

Notes: This is a very new character still being developed. Feel free to help me hash out details.
You'll feel the fog as I cloud your mind
You'll get dizzy when I make the sign
You'll wake up in the dead of night
Missing Me when I'm out of sight.
Karn | Wickid Stitches | Aldismur | Vergessen