Kassarine Morrigantes- Unowned/available

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

raynedarkwolfe
New Patron

Kassarine Morrigantes- Unowned/available

Post by raynedarkwolfe »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:Kassarine Morrigantes

Nickname: Kass

Name on Identification: Kassarine

Species: Snow/Clouded Leopard

Sub Species/Breed: Demoness

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Amazonian: tall, broad shouldered

Physical Details: Long silver hair to near ankles. Silver eyes move and shift like liquid mercury. Base color of fur is black

Physical Markings: White in celtic knot patterns

Physical Drawbacks: hair can become tangled, easy to grasp in a fight

Appealing Attributes: Full firm breasts, wide child bearing hips, soft fur and stunning exotic eyes

Clothing: Grecian style dress cut short in a simple fashion

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: very cultured

How do they present themselves:Proud, polite, has to bite hertongue at times to keep her true feelings to herself.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Fears the complete loss of control, otherwise fine and content

Overall Attitude: Open minded, well educated, eager to please in the bedroom. Talks of her family clam her up into an unemotional wall.
Loves to laugh and enjoys a nice glass of wine on the VERY RARE chances she has had to drink.

Hobbies / Interests: Reading, archery, arts of any sort

High or Low Maintenance: low maintenance

Abilities

Can they Read / Write: yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Besides training as a slave, she was taught to fight with a bo staff and a bow.

Other

Previous Usage(s): Pleasure slave, companion, caretaker of children (absolutely no lolita or infantile play)

Previous status:Trained slave only granted her freedom a short time, now she's a slave once more

For Rent or to Own: Own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Evenings/nights some days available on weekends

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I want a good story that both parties can enjoy and look forward to growing with. I don't like the one night stand type of rps but if it all that is available to us both I'm willing to negotiate

Long Term/Short Term: long term

General Information

Character Description:

Images: The current site I have for her pic I drew href=http://i237.photobucket.com/albums ... LOUNGE.jpg

Contact Details: kik me at rayne_darkwolfe if I'm not on pounce as Kassarine Morrigantes

Notes:I don't mind rping on kik or even through email or text if Furc is just not an option some days. I'm very flexible and open minded as a player with very few kinks I don't allow or am willing to learn about. If you would like more information just ask ^^