Syden - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Morgana
TGT Patron

Syden - Unowned

Post by Morgana »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Syden

Nickname: Sy

Name on Identification: Syden

Species: Lapine

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Mesomorph

Physical Details: Nearly hip-length hair, pale blue eyes. Most notable is an oversized mouth on her stomach. It has a tendency to nip when one gets too close.

Physical Markings: White fur with black spots.

Physical Drawbacks: The mouth on her stomach, which is constantly hungry.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Bites. A lot. With her mouth and with the large mouth on her stomach.

Appealing Attributes: Physically beautiful, with a strong jawline and full lips.

Clothing: Currently wearing a simple, short shift.

Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Mainly cultured, but not very well-mannered.

Phobias: None known.

Disorders: No major disorders; Gets very irritable if not regularly fed. (may attempt to eat anything and anyone nearby if left hungry long enough)

How do they present themselves: Somewhat snooty, comes off bitchy.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: May come off as rude but has accepted her lot and generally just considers it a daily nuisance she must deal with.

Overall Attitude: Though more silent than most, her resting bitch face is a bit of a turn-off. However, once one has gained her trust, there is no limit on her loyalty.

Quirks: Regularly stares at food (and sometimes other beings) with hunger in her eyes.

Hobbies / Interests: Loves food, enjoys cooking, especially with odd ingredients. (As a gypsy, her skills lie in cooking over open flame or serving food raw, but she is willing to be taught other ways of food preparation)

High or Low Maintenance: High, as she constantly needs feeding.

Diet / Allergies: None known.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common and an unknown language

Can they Read / Write: Yes / Yes in Common (and in this unknown language, which she may scribble in from time to time)

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents / Skills: Sword swallowing, fire dancing, gypsy dances, exotic cooking, bartending.

Training: Partial basic training, is highly in need of improvements.

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Free person (gypsy)

For Rent or to Own: Yes / Yes

Cost: Rent- 7 G / Own- 70 G

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: If I'm online, I'm probably up for RP. Otherwise because of real life obligations, I'm only able to roleplay when it has been scheduled. See contact details.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Someone who may like collecting exotics and/or appreciates her uniqueness who can train her further.

What are your allowances for your character: I don't mind mild violence, but require consent for any heavy damage like broken bones or large deep gashes. I also prefer you ask about sex RP. (Absolute "no"s: Rape, scat, or diapers)

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: Standing at 4' 3", the small creature's gaze conveyed the biting personality of a much more vicious being than a mere rabbit. Long ringlets of curls and a pair of floppy ears framed the lapine's striking face, making a lovely surround for her strong jawline, full lips, and pale blue eyes. Large black spots peppered her short, soft white fur - scattered among her shoulders, arms, hips, and thighs. Two small spots surrounded her eyes, while a large one encompassed her mouth and pink nose that twitched at the scent of food passing by. Toned musculature and a litheness in her movements gave the impression that she was a dancer. Most notably, however, was what one would see if her stomach were exposed: A wide mouth stretching across her form with pointed teeth and a hungry snarl.

Contact Details: As I'm rarely on Furcadia, the best way to reach me is on Discord: Freakess#5104

Notes: N/A
Last edited by Morgana on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morgana / / / Syden / / / Amenset / / / Kamaria / / / Elektra
Sakiya
TGT Patron

Re: Syden - Owned

Post by Sakiya »

Pinned to the slave's papers, a note written in thick lettering, looking as if it were penned with a specialized brush:

"Upon rental of the slave, it is my observation that she is a very specialized case. While willing, one obvious quirk makes handling her a matter to approach with care, and caution. As such, I have made purchase of the slave in order to offer her training suited to her needs. It is my hope that she prospers, and I have full intent to keep notes of her progress.

"Your worth is not determined by how well you serve others, but by how well you serve yourself. Keep moving forward."