Chrone - For Rent

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Kaizen
Some ol' Drunk

Chrone - For Rent

Post by Kaizen »

Spoiler! "

Basic Information

Full Name: Chrone (None other known)

Nickname: None yet.

Name on Identification: Chrone

Age: Unknown. Visually between 25 and 28, but he's clearly a corpse.

Species: ...Human? He claims to be a Demon, though as of yet we don't know what kind. Research is still being done on the topic.

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown. Demon.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Human.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc). Black hair. Violet Eyes, sometimes lavender, sometimes more vivid, grey skin that varies depending on his state of decay and feeding. He seems to rot if left unkept.

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: Corpse. No bloodflow.

Current Infliction(s): Undeath.

Physical Defenses: (If any.) Unable to be killed by most traditional means. loss of limb does not kill him. He talks about 'a beast within' that defends him however. Thus far, we have not seen it or any proof of it.

Appealing Attributes: Charming smile, good looks when in good health. Good company, able to hold a conversation. Good sense of humor.

Clothing: Tether borrowed trousers.

Other Items: A spade that he refers to as a 'weapon'. Chrone is carved into the handle. It is kept in reserve for renters or potential owners.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Fire. A strange whip-like device he calls the Buntot Pagi. Sunlight. Holy items or persons.

Disorders: None yet known.

How do they present themselves: Casually, playfully almost. He almost seems unbothered by his undead-ness.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: None yet known.

Overall Attitude: Cheery, welcoming. Humorous.

Quirks: It's hard to pin down just one thing about him that's quirky. The way he carries himself so fluidly and easily in the face of what he is is in itself an oddity.

Hobbies / Interests: Likes reading and writing poetry, allegedly, and making tea. Only one specific kind of tea, apparently.

High or Low Maintenance: ...Low, probably, if you don't mind a little bit of smell. Otherwise, regular bathing is a must, along with regular feeding. Slave seems incapable of healing naturally without feeding.

Diet / Allergies:Fresh meat. Flesh. He seems to prefer brains, hearts, livers and... oddly, fetuses.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common (English)

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Not in the sense that he can use it to conjure fire or anything. There is a rumor that can transform into some kind of wolf, but this is rare and has only once ever been witnessed by staff. The credibility of this rumor is questionable. [OOC: He can transform into a direwolf.]

Talents / Skills: Great at breaking into things, like tombs, and stealing. He can also track terrain and beasts in the wild. He can probably fight, too, if given the right incentive.

Training: None to speak of.

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Rent only, currently. [Ownership can be discussed OOCly if the RP is enjoyable.]

Cost: 5 Gold to rent. 150 to own. [This may be raised if his abilities become publicly known.]

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Sporadic. I am much too busy to carry on a daily RP, but I am usually on a couple times a week.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Anything. Character development. Please keep sexual RP minimal at most. Chrone is NOT a pleasure slave.

What are your allowances for your character: No official destruction or mutilation. No leaving TGT for long.

Long Term/Short Term: Both."
Last edited by Kaizen on Wed May 16, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Faeiqa
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Chrone - For Rent

Post by Faeiqa »

A small note was attached to the slave's paperwork in the scrawling, looping script of Handler Fae.

I oversaw this slave's intake. He is an agreeable sort, and despite his appearance I do not believe he will be problematic, beyond the smell of decay when unfed and unwashed. Should he prove troublesome, I've noted he has an unusual attachment to his spade. I believe threatening it or giving time with it as a reward will be all that is necessary to keep him in line. But I also note that he does consider this garden tool a weapon. I also recommend that the Buntot Pagi that was shipped with him be kept from any casual renters hands and only be handed over to others with extreme caution. He appears exceedingly wary of it and do to the unknown material it is made of I suggest further study, by someone more knowledgeable in such fields than I, before any firm decision on what to do with it is made. I also recommend a diet of fresh entrails for this particular slave instead of what is given en masse if only to save the atrium from the smell he produces if left to decay, unless we wish to have the house slaves scrubbing the stench out of the atrium cushions for weeks.

-Handler Fae'iqa
Kaizen
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Chrone - For Rent

Post by Kaizen »

[I'm editing this to make his paperwork slightly less revealing. I didn't really care for how much mystery it took out of the character and his abilities.]