Alondra - unowned slave

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

thiarn
New Patron

Alondra - unowned slave

Post by thiarn »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Alondra Castillo

Nickname: "Little Lark", by her father

Name on Identification: Alondra

Species: Maned Wolf

Sub Species/Breed: n/a

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Thin, tall, supermodel-esque. Long limbs and slight curves.

Physical Details: Long, thick, curly black hair and deep-set brown eyes. Canine features with a long muzzle and large ears. A long, fluffy tail.

Physical Markings: Short, deep orange fur, with black "stockings" and "gloves" reaching up to knees and elbows, respectively. Also black on her muzzle.

Physical Drawbacks: Weak muscle tone

Current Infliction(s): A few healing bruises

Physical Defenses: Teeth

Appealing Attributes: Attractive body and pretty face, if she would only show it

Clothing: A cream-colored linen shift dress, tied at the waist with a green linen sash. May wear two gold earrings if allowed.

Other Items: Gold-tone locket

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Snakes, being alone with a stranger

Disorders: Anxiety

How do they present themselves: Very shy and timid, curls into herself and hides behind her hair. Occasionally reactive if she feels provoked-- she'll snarl, but will quickly feel bad about it

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Not happy but not unhappy. Tries to make the best of it, if only out of fear of punishment

Overall Attitude: Timid and quiet, rarely initiates conversation but will always politely respond if spoken to. Very compassionate and kind to those she trusts, but that trust is not easy to gain.

Quirks: Plays with her hair, fidgets, seems to be afraid of minotaurs, especially males

Hobbies / Interests: Pan flute, singing, wood carving, flower collecting & arranging

High or Low Maintenance: Medium?

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, likes spicy food

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Espallish

Can they Read / Write: Limited reading in Common, can read Espallish decently well. Can write her name and a few Common words.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Sewing, cleaning, minor healing, personal grooming/bathing, hairstyling, pan flute, wood carving

Training: Basic etiquette, cleaning, basic healing, cooking

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: Two, NPC. The first was nice, the second was... not.

Previous Usage(s): House slave and all-purpose punching bag

Previous status: Was enslaved as a teen, was previously a peasant

For Rent or to Own: For rent, ownership a possibility

Cost: 10 gold to rent, 180 gold to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Evenings, mostly, with some afternoons on weekends. If I'm online, I'm probably ready to RP.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Something interesting! Either break Alondra further into a quivering mess, or gently train her into a useful, pleasant companion. Either was is interesting!

What are your allowances for your character: No death or major mutilation. Sexual roleplay is a possibility. Just ask me if I'm okay with something, and I'll do the same for you!

Long Term/Short Term: Either or. I'm flexible!

General Information

Character Description:

Contact Details: "Alondra" or "Sphynxe" on Furcadia, ask me for others once I know you

Notes: Have fun~