Mirm - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Mirm
New Patron

Mirm - Unowned

Post by Mirm »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Mirm

Nickname: None given at the time

Name on Identification: Mirm

Species: English Spot Rabbit

Sub Species/Breed: None, she is a full bred rabbit

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Hourglass figure with a bit of a slight bottom heavy appearance.

Physical Details: Hair is of auburn color and rests just above her tail, light wavy curls in appearance and soft to the touch. Fur is white with hues of brown scattered along her back with small spots trailing down the slave's legs. Slave has bright green eyes.

Physical Markings: None that can be seen without close inspection, beneath fur there are faint scars around the slave's wrists as well as along her back.

Physical Drawbacks: Slave is very short in stature compared to most within the Tether, limited upper body strength.

Current Infliction(s): None that are known.

Physical Defenses: Impressive leg strength that can be damaging, slave is well behaved and was not fitted with weighed shackles.

Appealing Attributes: Large bust with a slender waist that has a bit of fat, hips are wide.

Clothing: Issued a set of different silk dresses by the Tether, slave prefers a pastel pink dress to wear.

Other Items: Slave was sold to the Tether with small wooden horse toy and a set of small wooden teacup set. They appear to have been hand carved.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None that have been revealed.

Disorders: None that have been revealed.

How do they present themselves: With pride and making sure that her posture and appearance are up to standards for a harem slave.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Slave seems to be happy with her position and is eager to serve those who rent her.

Overall Attitude: Well-trained and extremely welcoming to any she meets, the slave seems to be always found with a smile on her face.

Quirks: Tails wiggles for a few minutes when she is pleased. The Slave seems able to be put into a trance if held still and a finger is brought to touch her nose slowly multiple times in a row.

Hobbies / Interests: The slave enjoys learning new stories and even repeating them to any who are interested in being told a story. Shows interest in improving her cooking skills.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium Level. She enjoys to be kept clean and has a taste for the finer options of clothing. Able to bathe and dress without help.

Diet / Allergies: Slave prefers to eat a mixture of greens and fruit, will eat meat on occasion.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Native language of her people.

Can they Read / Write: Able to read and write, surprisingly slave has excellent penmanship.

Can your character produce magic: Slave cannot produce any sort of magic.

Talents / Skills: Proven to be an avid storyteller, sewing, minimal cooking,

Training: Dance, massage, pleasure.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: Lotus Slave Trade Company

Previous Usage(s): Massage, house slave, pleasure slave, companion slave.

Previous status: Free person, taken from village at a young age.

For Rent or to Own: Allowed for rent and purchase upon agreement with The Golden Tether.

Cost: 15 Image One Night // 130 Image To Own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I work Tuesday through Saturday and have an unpredictable schedule. I can be at work anywhere between 9:00am to 6:00pm EST, if I am online and in the pens I am open for roleplay usually! I do not work Sunday and Monday at all and will be on as soon as I can roleplay.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: As she had been a slave since a young age and trained until she knew how to not say no, Mirm is easy to handle and reacts the same to both sorts of owners. I'm happy for her to be given to a kind master or even a rough-handed one.

What are your allowances for your character: Mirm is no consent, I give OOC approval for everything and anything as long as it is not serious changes to her design or death.

Long Term/Short Term: Long Term is preferred, but I accept all forms of roleplay and simply request that you give me at least a paragraph in response.

General Information

Character Description: Mirm once belonged to a tribe of people who lived peacefully without much trouble. Given they were all farmers and a group of people who would rather befriend than make enemies, her people were more likely to run than fight. Something they had all done the day strangers raided their village. Those who caught were taken and put on ships, transported to different areas and trained in order to be sold off in the slave trade. Mirm was one of the younger children caught, trained from a young age and brought up to obey without question. As she got older and was successfully trained in the eyes of her capture, Mirm was shipped off to Guildereim and sold off to a well-known slave company. Now living within The Golden Tether as a house slave the petite lapine can be found for rent within the harem pens.

Contact Details: Mirm in-game and RPR

Notes: I look forward to roleplaying with you all.