New Bunny ere Mon ~ Say hello to my little Friend!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Freyja

New Bunny ere Mon ~ Say hello to my little Friend!

Post by Freyja »

Howdy, so I guess this is one of those make of brake first impression things, where what you read will will give you a long lasting impression about the character and her play.. have to get this right.. whats the right thing to say..

The cake is a Lie! XD

But seriously, ello there Im here to have fun with my character and watch how she grows and changes with those around her. First day playing her and her habits have already cost her an eye! What ever next, one thing is for sure, the little white fur ball has great need of some training and the firm hand of a Mistress, or master to turn her into the type of Slave the Tether would be proud of!

Anyhows, I hope you all have a good night/morning, and I hope we have lots of fun and role play!
Iseut

Re: New Bunny ere Mon ~ Say hello to my little Friend!

Post by Iseut »

Mm... cake. Delicious.
Welcome! :)
Freyja

Post by Freyja »

^_^ Thankies! Everyone so far has been so friendly and the staff has gone out of their way to help me out, i think iv found a new rp home :3

And also the rp here is Awsome!
Fera
No Lifer

Post by Fera »

Glad to see you about!
If I can't save them... The least I can do is not look away.
~~~~
....I have many skills.
~~~~
Plays: Fera, Carreau Naamah, Riana Gillis, Stille.