Nira Smith Slave Papers, Rent Only

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Scarith

Nira Smith Slave Papers, Rent Only

Post by Scarith »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Nira Smith

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Nira Smith

Species: Polar Bear

Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Tall, broad, and curvy with very thick muscle.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Bronze colored eyes, snow-white fur, just headfur/no hair.

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: None

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Very strong, very tall, claws, and fangs.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Very strong while yet retaining an hour-glass figure and feminine wiles.

Clothing: Purple harem silks.

Other Items on Person: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Slimy things.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Chest out, stride confident, proud of her status as a slave. Always smiling and presenting her best attributes to the free.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Absolutely loves being a slave, and finds serving anyone a great honor.

Overall Attitude: Happy, proud, polite, caring.

Quirks: The left corner of her maw will twitch when she is particularly frightened, which isn't all that often.

Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, creating and speaking poetry, historian, and more.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet/Allergies: Great amounts of meat to maintain her body size and quality of fur. Fruits give her some extra nutrients to keep her internal body nice and healthy.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common/English

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No, but has the potential to learn.

Talents/Skills: Very good entertainer.

Training: Broad training in most areas, including, but not limited to, social attendance, personal attendance, cleaning and cooking, pleasure, and more.

Other

Previous Owners: Deceased, name not known.

Previous Usage: Born Slave

Previous status: Born Slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent

Cost: 30 Gold or 3 Platinum per night.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am available most during the week after 3pm to 10pm EST, and most of the day Saturday. Sundays I am rarely free. However this character is an alt and I have opened a dream on my main. While I will be open to RP a few hours at a time on any given day I am on Nira, it helps to have a bit of scheduling done beforehand with me.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: A good story with a mix of drama and joy. A role-play with a very deep, intimate, realistic following to what true slavery would be like.

What are your allowances for your character: The only constraint I have is that if you intend to do something permanent to her, let me know OOCly first. I will gladly allow most things, as I want my character to grow and even become more challenging to play. But, I may for some reason not like a particular thing such as mutilation, or transformations depending upon what is happening at the time. It is really a case by case basis considering she is only for rent right now. However there is no limit on kinks so long as they do not clash with what I have already mentioned, if they do, just ask me about it OOCly and we can work something out.

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: Solid, intimidating, beautiful, are the words to be used to describe this female polar bear. Her snowy fur shimmers and floats upon her body with the up most greatest of care given to it. She stands at 8ft 2in, her shoulders broad, and her eyes are a leg-breaking, soul-enrapturing bronze. Muscle that is layered, solid, bulging, and built to rip down anything in her path, it flows with her hour-glass figure, supports and perks her lovely D-cup breasts. Purple harem silks cascade over her, giving brief flashes of the hidden fruits below, while contouring her earth shaking legs. Thick, cutthroat claws adorn each digit, while the pads of her paws are as supple, smooth, and tender as the skin on a human. An elegant, unclaimed, black collar adorns her neck.

Images: http://e621.net/post/show/448/2005-bear ... female-fur

Contact Details: Whisper me, PM me on the fourms here, or email me at draco_zethoron@yahoo.com

Notes: None at the moment.