Dafina/Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Dafina

Dafina/Unowned

Post by Dafina »

Basic Information

Full Name: Dafina

Nickname: Daf, Fina

Name on Identification: Dafina

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Ragdoll

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Pear shaped-It means she's got more hips than she does a bust. She's slender, but not sickly, with just enough meat on her bones to be healthy.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Her hair extends down to her waist, and is of a bistre (rich brown) color but is in natural ringlet curls. Her eyes are her most outstanding feature. As with most ragdolls, they look like two gems and seem to glow with how bright they are. Her fur is velvety soft and snowy-white mostly, but she has varying markings drifting from near black, to pale tan. (A picture of them will be shown at the bottom.)

Physical Drawbacks: She is petite, and due to that, she seems to be more fragile in appearances. Remember: Looks can fool you!

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Like all felines, she has her claws and her teeth. Otherwise, those are the only physical defenses she has.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She's a charming woman, quick with a smile and always full of laughter. Her eyes are captivating, not in a magical sense, but just because of the breed she is.

Clothing: Her clothing is made mostly up of lace. She wears a bra like top with lace facing in towards her cleavage, but she has a silk corset around just her waist. From the corset is a skirt of lace that gives glimpses of her boy shorts beneath. Again, the edges are edged with lace. A garter belt holds lace stockings in place, and arm warmers of lace can be seen too. A picture will be shown at the bottom of what it would mostly look like, minus the stockings and arm-warmers.

Other Items on Person: The occasional pen and paper so she can write her music.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very cultured

Phobias: None

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: She presents herself as a very shy woman, but always acts with respect towards anyone that comes to speak with her. She's confident, and it shows, but she's also not arrogant and more so humble.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She's, honestly, thrilled by the idea. The reason being because she does enjoy to serve as much as possible just to see someone smile.

Overall Attitude: Charming, sweet, yet smart and laid-back.

Quirks: When she gets excited, she'll start to stutter over her words and gets frustrated by it. Well, mostly embarassed.

Hobbies/Interests: She LOVES playing the piano! She likes to sit down and just let the ideas she has in her head flow out of her. She also enjoys painting, and reading.

High or Low Maintenance: Semi-High? She will take care of herself, but she does like to have a pat on the head every now and again. Otherwise, she gets a little down.

Diet/Allergies: She isn't allergic to anything, and she is loves plums. They are her favorite of any food.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English (Willing to learn more)

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Music, dancing, cooking and sewing.

Training: She is trained in the most important tasks which is cooking, cleaning, mending and being unobtrusive. However, she is a very bright woman and is rather easy to train. She enjoys pushing herself to try to learn something new everyday.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: A maid

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 20 Gold or 2 Platinum.
To Own = 180 to 220 Gold or 18 Platinum to 22 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Nearly all the time. Sometimes my net drops, but I'll be on multiple times a week, if possible. I will let anyone know before hand if I will be gone for any extended amount of time.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: For one, fun, and for another, a great storyline! I'm not one to have her rented for one night and let that be it. Whatever your flavor is, however, is cool with me. Why should I limit role-play?

What are your allowances for your character: Anything but death.

Long Term/Short Term: Long-Term

General Information

Character Description: There was something delicate about a rather timid, yet captivating countenance that reverberated throughout this ragdolls actions. The richness of the forest was seen glowing in those expressive hues, but it was a green that laid between. Bistre were the color of silken locks that spirled down in ringlets to her waist, and bound over her body was mostly lace. Subservient, quite, but most of all soothing was this slave. Resigned to her fate, she went through life with one thing that never changed. A smile.

This is basically the outfit she is wearing. Use your imagination with the lace.

If you look to the right, that is the one in which her markings most strongly resemble.

Contact Details: You can whisper me, PM me here, or you can message me on depeche.modeluver on Y!M