Atsuu | Unowned.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Atsuu

Atsuu | Unowned.

Post by Atsuu »

|| Atsuu ||

Basic Information

Full Name: Atsuu. No known surname.
Nickname: None.
Name on Identification: Atsuu.
Age: Eighteen or nineteen years, judging by appearance alone; uncertain due to lack of ability to speak or understand common.
Species: Panthera leo.
Sub Species / Breed(s) / Genetic Mutation(s): None.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lean and exquisitely toned; six feet, two inches. Very capable.
Physical Details --
-- Hair: Characteristic lion's mane, russet-brown, still unimpressive in youth, but with veins of black bleeding through, promising a full, rich mane in adulthood. Just now, it is little more than a thick ruff beginning behind his ears and descending over his jaw and down his chest in a dark line.
-- Eyes: Clear, keen golden.
-- Fur: Sleek, short. Tawny.
Physical Markings: Minute scars here and there; nothing more.
Physical Drawbacks: None.
Current Inflictions: None.
Physical Defenses: Claws, strength, speed. Weapon proficiencies have yet to be discovered.
Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Aesthetically pleasing. Very strong; will make perfect labor stock.
Clothing: Giraffe-hide loincloth.
Other Items on Person: Several decorative beads in his mane, and a carved, ivory cuff around his tail, hung with a number of small beads and colorful feathers. Left to his person to enhance aesthetic value.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Semi-feral. Raw potential; a blank canvas.
Phobias: None. Rather headstrong, in fact.
Disorders: None. Somewhat aggressive, however; a bit angry.
How do they present themselves: Angry; snappy. Uncooperative, although he seems to only behave this way towards those who make it clear that they wish to establish some sort of pecking order or dominance over him.
Feelings towards being owned/rented: Extremely opposed; it happens that Atsuu was captured against his will, removed from a life of pure freedom. He isn't pleased.
Overall Attitude: Aggressive, unpredictable, very stubborn.
Quirks:
Hobbies/Interests: Unknown thus far.
High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance.
Diet/Allergies: Apparently carnivorous. Can digest plant-matter but will turn his nose up at vegetables or fruits within a few bites.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: None, apparently. When feeling inclined to communicate, he will attempt to use a series of paw-motions to do so. Other times, he says nothing. Very teachable, however, once he is made to cooperate.
Can they Read? No.
Can they write? No. He can draw pictures, though.
Can your character produce magic: No.
Talents / Skills: None revealed; untapped potential.
Training: None.

Other

Previous Owners: None.
Previous Usage: No previous usage known.
Previous status: Free.
For Rent or to Own: Either.
Cost: 10 gold to rent; 50 gold to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: If I'm online, I'm available. As for Atsuu, he, too, is available at any time unless otherwise noted.
What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Character development. Atsuu is very much a "blank canvas". I made him to offer a chance to mold him into... well, anything! Please note that I did not make an unruly, unbroken slave to garner role play centered around pain or punishment. While it will, without a doubt, come into the story at some time or another, I didn't make him to be a pain-slut. Seasoned, strong-minded slaver characters are the type that I encourage to approach Atsuu for ownership. I eventually want to see him educated and made civil, as well, and this would require long-term RP! So, whisper if you're interested in doing that with me.
What are your allowances for your character: I do require consent for anything that would majorly alter my character. Please do not let this deter you from suggesting things -- I'm very open-minded, and always willing to exchange ideas.
Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description: The lion may not have been past his nineteenth winter, but it was difficult to tell; he was still hard and lean with the sinews of adolescence, only recently having come into a bit of handsome bulk <i>truly</i> worthy of boasting. At a solid six-foot-two, the width and thickness of his body are outlined by well-sculpted, capable muscle beneath sleek, bronzed hide. Beaded mane collapses around a regal skull, merely a thick scruff around strong jawline, creeping down 'long spine and over chest and in a dark line to navel, burned-russet tipped in inky black that promised a full, dark, alpha's mantle. Intelligence and a wild spark gleam within intense golden gaze. Nude but for a lengthy giraffe-hide loincloth, and an ivory cuff 'round tufted tail. [I'll cook up something better, later.]
Contact Details: Atsuu, on Furcadia.
Notes: I prefer medieval and other low-tech settings in RP. My character is not meant to be modernized, as it is a setting that I do not feel comfortable playing a character like Atsuu in.
I am generally a paragraph RPer, but, occasionally, I'll post something small if it means avoiding accidentally breaking off into a ramble. Please, do not be disappointed if I post something small, from time to time. It doesn't mean that I'm putting any less effort into the RP. My posting only what is needed also saves time for all of us.
Please don't be afraid to whisper if you're interested in RP!