Icarium | Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Icarium

Icarium | Owned

Post by Icarium »

Slave Form for Icarium

Updated: 7/27/10

Basic Information

Full Name: Icarium. No surname that is known of.

Nickname: Icar

Name on Identification: Icarium.

Species: Panthera tigris tigris (Bengal Tiger)

Sub Species/Breed: Ghost Tiger aka Stripeless White Tiger

Physical Appearance

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 210lbs

Body Type: Leaner midsection with broad upper body. Muscles are clearly defined.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):
Hair: From the front he resembles a feral tiger but from the back he has a long 'mane' of white hair with natural, very light brown highlights cut at various lengths with the longest reaching midback. A few strands often spill over his shoulders.
Eyes: Very enchanting blue grey.
Fur: Creamy white in color, plush to the touch.

Physical Markings: In certain light, very opaque tiger stripes can be seen around his face and tail. Light brown in color.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Current Inflictions: Bruised right cheek. Healing.

Physical Defenses: Claws and feline fangs, fists and natural strength.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: He is the epitome of feline masculinity. Rare coat coloring deems him an exotic and highly prized for show.

Clothing: Basic pair of belted, grey trousers and a dusky brown captain's coat with gold stitching. Falls to about mid-thigh.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Wears a gold choker around his neck, inlaid with various colored gemstones.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured. A more feral spirit comes out at mealtimes if manners are not corrected.

Phobias: Being alone.

Disorders: He is naive and quite gullible.

How do they present themselves: Quiet, generally submissive when it comes to people with stronger personalities. Often sits around with his head held high if not noticed.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Desires it.

Overall Attitude: Generally pretty friendly and even a bit on the inquisitive side. Eager to learn new hobbies.

Quirks: Tends to lean back a bit when approached. Seems to be a nervous tic when unsure of a situation.

Hobbies/Interests: Jewelry, exotic scents, expensive clothes, savory foods, booze, learning new skills. No current hobbies of his own.

High or Low Maintenance: Rather high in the reguard that he was a pet for show rather than a servant. Can't really fend for himself thus relies heavily on his owner.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore with a preference for meat. No known allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common.

Can they Read/Write: No.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Massage and very basic hand to hand combat.

Training: Companionship, light bodyguarding, pleasure.

Other

Previous Owners: Currently owned by Daizden Ronir

Previous Usage: Mostly for show. A pet. Companionship.

Previous status: Slave since birth.

For Rent or to Own: Either.

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)
Falls under the exotic category but needs training if one would use him as a servent.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Pacific time Midafternoons/evenings. Later on weekends.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Anything to spice up his story! Random RP encouraged and enjoyed.

What are your allowances for your character: I am pretty open-minded RP wise. If you have an idea for something crazy, run it by me, I won't judge. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Icarium

Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description:
A lost soul, wandering like an apparition in the chill of night. There was no doubt he was a tiger; regal face with its white fringe outline, kohl-lined eyes, powerful limbs and extra large paws. However, this one was lacking his species' most discernible feature; stripes. Snow white pelt, in certain light, would give off the faint, opaque markings that actually were there, appearing darkest at his face and tail. What could be called a mane was smoothed back against his skull, spilling forward over the shoulders in different lengths. A hooded cowl was often drawn up over his features, chest left bare. Legs are encased in light leather trousers, layered over by an open cotton kilt at calf length. Bottom ensemble is held up by a bright blue sash, tied at his middle and left to dangle near the floor in loincloth-type fashion. There was a constant shadow of confusion etched into those depthless, gray eyes. [Unowned] [ WF ]

Images: None but if you look up 'stripeless white tiger' in Google image search you can find tigers with his coloring.

Contact Details: Icarium on Furcadia.

Notes: I prefer fantasy/medieval type settings and will not play modern. I also enjoy the idea of combat type RP (with weapons or not) but I don't have much experience in it. I am a fairly big MMA and Spartacus fan though so bare with me and hopefully I can put it into words! Also note that I play one continuous storyline with Icarium meaning if something happens to him in an RP with one person, I carry it over to any other RP I do with him with other people. That means no private whisper RPs, sorry!