Sebbi - Temporarily Owned, Rentable

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sebbi

Sebbi - Temporarily Owned, Rentable

Post by Sebbi »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Sebbi Sue (no last)

Nickname: Seb, Bibi, Beanie, ADD

Name on Identification: Sebbi Sue

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Japanese Bobtail

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Average-petite (aka not boyish)

Physical appearance: Calico markings (black, white, orange tabby) with half of her face consumed in black. She has a little bobtail that looks somewhat like a pom-pom. Hair is long and is two colors, white and orange. Eyes are green. She's short at 4'10 with a sort of 'Napolean complex'.

Physical Markings: N/A

Physical Drawbacks: Suffers from vaginismus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus), though that doesn't seem to hinder certain activities.

Current Inflictions: Updated on webbie

Physical Defenses: Claws, teeth, charm, and wit.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She's one of those fun, undiscovered masochists. Eventually, everything just hurts so good. She's also fun to be around and quite the spunky, confident little thing. Also, if you love bugs she will talk your ear off about how awesome they are.

Clothing: An array. Her classic outfit is a kimono-type dress that falls off the shoulders and is held around her by a copper waist tie. The bottom consists of a long loin cloth. The pattern is pink with yellow butterflies.

Other Items on Person: A red bouncy ball

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: She can't quite get the hang of swimming, so deep water sort of sucks. She also has a mini-meltdown if she becomes completely immobile.

Disorders: She's...Sebbi. She is a disorder.

How do they present themselves: Suddenly and without warning! She doesn't mind introducing herself or letting her presence be known. She's playful, though she does have an impish spirit. It all depends on what is going on.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She likes being a slave, she just hates the responsibilities that go with it.

Overall Attitude: Silly

Quirks: She likes to talk. A lot. And often about stupid things.

Hobbies/Interests: Bugs, trouble, eating, watching fights, mocking caged slaves or unruly slaves in general, sitting in warm laps, attention, and gifts, to name a few.

High or Low Maintenance: It depends on your character, but I'd consider her to be moderate if one can handle her tendency to ADD it up.

Diet/Allergies: Allergic to nuts

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English, brrrroookkkeeennn Japanese

Can they Read/Write: Yes/Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Fire Dancing, bug knowledge, light cooking

Training: Trained lightly under Peacerose before being sold back to the Tether. Learned some general etiquette and now does not go flying into random laps she is not invited to. Also tapped into her masochistic side.

Other

Previous Owners: Peacerose

Previous Usage: Virginity Auctioned off, some bondage, moderate SM, lightly knowleadged in the art of sex0rz

Previous status: -

For Rent or to Own: Rent

Cost: 20 gold, but she is very good at enticing a higher price.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Randomly.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Pain, competition, excitement, engagement, humiliation, specific training, hilarity, and so on and so forth.

What are your allowances for your character: No death, heavy mutilation (like burning all her fur off, changing her anatomy by ripping of limbs or taking of eyes, etc.), poop is not sexy, ferals are beyond my coping skills, and NO HOARDING (I enjoy getting to rp with the many peeps of the Tether, not waiting for you to be online so we can rp while I ignore other requests).

Long Term/Short Term: Either

General Information

Character Description: See website

Contact Details: In game, Sebbi.

Notes:
-Temporarily owned by Carreau Naamah
-I loathe whisper rp
-I seriously love pain/torture/humiliation stuff. Srsly. I'm so-so about sex.
Last edited by Sebbi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fera
No Lifer

Re: Sebbi - Temporarily Owned, Rentable

Post by Fera »

((From Carreau Naamah, the owner. I'm too lazy to make another board name.))

There was a bit added in heavy script at the bottom of the papers.

I am training this slave to be something besides the worthless annoyance she is. She is not perfect, though she seems to think she is. That will be remedied in time. For now, if you rent this slave, you will return her in the condition you found her in or you will not be renting her again. This means no giving her clothes if she's naked, no healing any injuries she may have, and no inflicting new injuries on her. She will earn what she gets and has by my decree. If you have a problem with how she is acting, send a note to me and I promise I will see she is properly punished. I may even let you do it under my supervision. I am open to selling the slave if I believe the person interested to be good for the slave and will not simply let her run wild. As a note to the guards, please make sure that whoever rents this slave is not infact a slave themselves. I don't need them filling her head with further nonsense.

Thanks,
Carreau Naamah
If I can't save them... The least I can do is not look away.
~~~~
....I have many skills.
~~~~
Plays: Fera, Carreau Naamah, Riana Gillis, Stille.
Syra Fatetail
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Sebbi - Temporarily Owned, Rentable

Post by Syra Fatetail »

Quietus wrote:
As a note to the guards, please make sure that whoever rents this slave is not infact a slave themselves. I don't need them filling her head with further nonsense.

*coughs*
"I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why my paw was in your pocket."