Vivian Mae - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Toxicenvy
New Patron

Vivian Mae - Unowned

Post by Toxicenvy »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Vivian Mae

Nickname: Pufftail-by Natural Disaster

Name on Identification: Vivian Mae

Sexual Orientation: Straight (May be changed)

Species: Hybrid

Sub Species/Breed: Snow Leopard/Fennec Fox

Owner: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Short and stocky, large hips and breast, and some muscle. Wears a corset to the point where her body is corset trained.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Black wavy locks that can be straightened. Light blue canind eyes. Light pink skin, but black lips. Grey fur with white undercoat and underbelly, and an orangish tan in some places. (Ears, back, tail, hands, arms, and feet.)

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: Can overheat in hot weather due to her fluffy coat.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Retractable claws and teeth

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Fluffy. Vivian is very fluffy and therefore often fun to cuddle with. Especially her long fluffy tail. Large fluffy ears.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) A single gold coin and an old Ford insignia. Both are held VERY close to her at all times.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very cultured. She had been taught in fine etiquette and manners.

Phobias: Dragons and Nagas

Disorders: None to speak of.

How do they present themselves: Vivian presents herself as a very friendly and well mannered person. While being out going and social, Vivian may occasionally be sarcastic, makes jokes, or rude remarks. However given the circumstance she has also proven to be shy

Feelings towards being owned/rented: In her past ownership she has proven to be a very skilled and diligent worker. She does her best to please and preform, despite her handlers temper or disposition.She has shown no problems being handled. (Via Trainers)

Overall Attitude: Vivian is a very smart, very talented girl who seeks to please who ever owns her (Or is in control of her at least). She comes off as friendly and outgoing, loving to meet new people and always offering conversation when permitted or possible. While being well mannered and intelligent, Vivian can sometimes be rude and make an occasional sarcastic remark or rude comment. Although over all Vivian has a swelling personality that most would enjoy.

Quirks: Sometimes she will cuddle or pet her tail when bored or nervous and sometimes even trips over it due to it's length.

Hobbies/Interests: Cuddling, reading, cooking, cleaning, singing or humming, dress making.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium Maintenance (she can take care of herself, but requires long baths/showers due to her fur. She also craves knowledge.)

Diet/Allergies: Vivian is an all over carnivore and will not eat veggies. Although she will eat sweet things like cake. The only time she will ever eat fruit is if it is on or in a sweet thing.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common or English

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: None that she knows of

Talents/Skills: Cleaning, cooking, singing, cuddling, massage, basic medical, care taking, and dress making. She loves to learn new things.

Training: Cleaning, cooking, massage, basic medical, and care taking

Other

Previous Owners: Ford

Previous Usage: Maid and companion

Previous status: Owned by Ford

For Rent or to Own: Rent and Rent to own.
Cost: Rent-30 Own-500

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am usually on every day at various hours of the day.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I am looking for some one who can use Vivian for the correct services and talents she has. I am fine with strict and even abusive masters, any kind is allowed. I am not looking for a quick fuck in RP! I want her to be used to her full potential, not some whore. Vivian is not a whore and will be treated with such respect. I want a long term RP that again uses Vivian to her potential.

What are your allowances for your character: I am pretty no consent, but what I really don't want is for you to rent and flat out rape her. Vivian is not intended for such purposes and will not be used as such. Vivian may however have relations with a long term owner, but it cannot be the main focus of the RP. I don't mind using Vivian for sex, but it wont be her main purpose. Note that Vivian is indeed still a virgin and has not been trained in anyway sexually. If you want to teach her such things, it will have to be on your own time.

Long Term/Short Term: Long or short. Long preferred, but short is welcomed.

General Information

Character Description: Short stocky thing, body filled out blessed with large breasts and child baring hips. Even though the girl was short she was powerful, large legs supporting her due to her leopard heritage. Atop the girls head large ears pressed from her skull, often seen as too big for her head, large furry bits filling her ears. Long beautiful wavy locks tumbling down to her low back, even in pigtails. The right side of her bangs separated from the rest, a ribbon tied around it soundly. Gorgeous blue canind eyes in that skull of hers, long beautiful lashes spreading out. The girls fur long in most places and ever so fluffy, a gray in color with leopard spots about, and a white undercoat except for her paws, fore arms and hands, tail, and parts of her ears. Those were a orangish tan color, similar to that of a fennec fox. Her ever so large tail dragged along the floor carrying all three colors with the grey and rosettes leading down the middle all the way to the tip. She wore a white corset with purple trim and ribs, pulled together at the front by hooks. Her undergarmets included a white thong that head purple lace and trim done to it, along with a purple bow right at the front. Over top of that she wore an underskirt, white in color with purple rose patterned lace along the bottom. Garters come from the front and back of the skirt, purple in color, yet holding a translucent property. Her full outfit consisted of a dress that fitted underneath of her corset. The bottom held a plaid pattern and the top, two colors of purple, split by a strike of black. The dress had a cut out breast portion, allowing her cleavage to show as usual. White arm socks and stockings decorated with ribbon graced her appendages. But to complete it all she wore a dark red leather collar holding a blank gold tag to it. She was available.

Contact Details: Whisper me on Furcadia as Vivian Mae

Notes: Please do not use my character as quick fuck. That is not whats she is. I have spent quite a bit of time on her, and it is not what I want for her.