Jonsi's Papers (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Jonsi

Jonsi's Papers (Unowned)

Post by Jonsi »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
Jonsi Orri Holm (Yhon-se O-rri Holm)

Nickname:
Jonsi

Name on Identification:
Jonsi

Species:
Full human

Sub Species/Breed:
Norwegian / n/a

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
6'2, 220lbs, toned upper body, athletic lower body, slim.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):
Dark hair shaved short, pale(!!) blue eyes, pale skin with no freckles that does not hold a tan. Facial hair grows steadily if not given access to shaving materials, but otherwise very little body hair.

Physical Markings:
Deep lashes to upper back and shoulder blades, a large knife wound on left thigh that was stitched shut and healed correctly, slashes across upper chest

Physical Drawbacks:
Will not be able to defend himself against larger or stronger males or females, has endurance but little physical strength for his stature.

Current Inflictions:
None

Physical Defenses:
Teeth, tends to be quite quick in the heat of a fight and has shown progress in avoiding attacks.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction:
Smile, eyes, lack of fur

Clothing:
Leans towards tight cut shirts with a wide or v-neck collar and slim cut jeans or trousers, sometimes a thin hooded sweater.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.)
A book and a small Swiss army knife.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Very cultured.

Phobias:
Doesn't have a problem with most things, but tends to err on the side of caution in large bodies of water where he can't see or touch the bottom with his feet.

Disorders:
None known.

How do they present themselves:
As orderly, well mannered and confident in his abilities to please his owner(s). Rarely seen mocking or upset; is quite happy to complete assigned duties if it pleases owner. Shows great integrity as an entertainer.

Feelings towards being owned/rented:
Enjoys it the majority of the time, but doesn't like being degraded because of his species. Often claims he "doesn't know what he would do" without an owner.

Overall Attitude:
Extremely friendly, outgoing and positive. Rarely upset, angry or frustrated.

Quirks:
He's quite the talkative one, often not shutting up and one may have to make themselves very forward if they want him to shush. Very outgoing, can take care of and fend for himself if he needs it; is not dependent on someone giving him orders, just seems to enjoy it. Very laid back attitude, hard to make angry or offend.

Hobbies/Interests:
Reading, cooking, trying to get a laugh out of anyone. Seems to enjoy exploring anything in nature, has a small hand written leather bound journal with wildlife and human sketches that is carried with him when allowed. Keeps a small journal about day-to-day life, but is not secretive about it and is happy to share.

High or Low Maintenance:
Very low maintenance, can and will take care of a home or establishment if told to do so while owner is away or on holiday. Does not need direction to take care of himself, but if owned or rented will be sure to ask permission if needed. Does not need to be asked to do something; if he knows it needs to be done, he will get it done. Will often take the lead if he and an owner are out; a bit over protective in certain settings, but will relax if told to do so.

Diet/Allergies:
None known; is a bit adverse to raw onions.

Abilities

Languages Spoken:
Common, speaks in his native tongue (Icelandic) in his sleep, but does not speak it during conversation.

Can they Read/Write:
Yes, well and well.

Can your character produce magic:
No.

Talents/Skills:
Sketching, cooking, conversation, taking care of children, keeping the mood light

Training:
Trained well in cooking, entertaining, cleaning, sewing, bill keeping, as a pleasure slave, and as a nanny. Has fathered two children that he does not know about, but are cataloged to inherit part of his previous owner's (their mother's) will if old records are checked; stress has been made to not reveal that he has children.

Other

Previous Owners:
(An old note is attached, written in Norwegian and translated on another paper attached to it)
Jonsi Orri Holm was released from the care of Eivår Buer after her unfortunate death in a horse back riding accident. He was sold to Agnar Fevold, who has expressed interested in crossing seas in his care. Jonsi shows great interest in being in Agnar's attendance through his journey and has been collared accordingly. (Signed Jenson Enge, President of Norwegian slave travel and exotic licenses)

Jonsi was sold to the Tether shortly after arriving; nothing new is written.

Previous Usage:
House slave, body guard, harem

Previous status:
Owned

For Rent or to Own:
Both

Cost:
To Rent: 30 Gold or 3 Platinum
To Own: 320 Gold or 32 Platinum

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
I'm in EST. Typically evenings; I work full time and go out a lot, but if you ask I'll let you know my availability for the night :)

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:
I would like to have him find an owner who treats him well, but can still be strict. I'm not looking for a particularly rough owner. Would rather have someone who is open to Jonsi being rentable as well as being owned. I will straight up say no if you play someone who will beat him all the time.

What are your allowances for your character:
Most is ok if I like your character and if we get along well. Things that are not ok are limb loss, body mutilation (outside of whip scars or scratching, etc) and death.

Long Term/Short Term:
Both! Neither is preferred, really, but I prefer long term for characters I like.

General Information

Character Description:
Rough hands led to dirty fingernails, toned arms bare under a tight black tanktop. Human was rough and tumble, but had a kind heart and a warm smile. Heavy accented creature, a bit out of place. Pale eyes blended with pale skin, almost flawless and mostly hairless. Rough patch of a beard might be seen later in the day, shock of black hair atop his head kept short and out of his eyes.

http://jonsi-holm.webs.com/

Contact Details:
Jonsi Holm on Furc!

Notes:
Yeah, I know.. Jim from 28 Days Later (Cillian Murphy)!