Regeane

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Mevra

Regeane

Post by Mevra »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Regeane

Nickname: Rege

Name on Identification: Rege

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Werewolf

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Curvaceous

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):Hair is very unqiue, starts off black and slowly fades into a very shiny silver color at the tips. Her eyes are a wolfish yellow color.
Her skin is a very healthy pale.
Physical Markings: No markings on her other than a collar that withholds her ability to transform.

Physical Drawbacks: The wolf is not with her right now, so she is not as strong as she used to be with her there, and her senses have dulled due to this.

Current Inflictions: Werewolf disease.

Physical Defenses: Werewolf disease :)

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She's got a nice body and very nice looks on her human form.

Clothing: A blue skirt that comes just below her knees, and a top that accentuates her human form nicely.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Nothing.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Both

Phobias: Being in a cage; not being able to transform.

Disorders: She has none other than being a werewolf.

How do they present themselves: She is pretty much quite and timid and shy it seems. Unless you blatantly insult her or hit her, than she's seemingly....cold and uncaring.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She doesn't know what to make of it, being a new slave and all, it'll be something you'll have to see when you try to rent or own her.

Overall Attitude: Quite nice and charming; shy it seems and quiet most of the time.

Quirks: Loves being in her wolf form to run around in the wilds at times.

Hobbies/Interests: She can do house hold stuff.

High or Low Maintenance: High. She likes dresses and expensive jewerly, being noble born she believes she has the right to at least demand it after awhile of being rented or owned; long as she does her part of being a good slave.

Diet/Allergies: Allergic to silver, obviously.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common; Wolf

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No, other than transforming into a werewolf

Talents/Skills: Singing, Dancing, Househould usualities, serving somebody else.

Training: Nothing.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous Usage: She was a noble-born girl, but wasn't sold because of her condition, so after her family died, was put into slavery.

Previous status: She was a noble-born girl, but wasn't sold because of her condition, so after her family died, was put into slavery.

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)

1 Night Rental = 10 Gold or 1 Platinum.
To Own = 50 to 100 Gold or 5 Platinum to 10 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Available for Rp. Waiting for it earnestly.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I want a werewolf to own her :) I think it'd be fantastic little plot.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything.

Long Term/Short Term: Both but I prefer long-term.

General Information

Character Description: Beautiful, it was a shame that the girl was left naked and with a iron collar, as if she was a mere mutt. Long straight hair that was sheen despite her grimy, nasty condition in the cage, was an oddity and rare. Black but slowly faded into silver tips. Eyes that were a oddity too could easily catch the gaze of any man, bright yellow eyes, that dimmed in the darkness. Skin had a healthy glow, though her skin was pale. Long nails that were surpisingly blunt showed, a dark tint starting from the finger tips to arise in a natural pretty hue. White shining teeth topping off the look of a curvaceous woman that was to no doubt bloom into better side of breasts, for now they lacked slightly. But perky non the less. A virgin slave. Rarity. <i>Slave Unowned</i>

Images: None! If you want to draw her, go ahead. Just know that I can't pay for it :)

Contact Details: Skype- Shadsu

Notes: