Thaey: Xenomorph. Unowned.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Thaey

Thaey: Xenomorph. Unowned.

Post by Thaey »

Basic Information

Full Name Thaey.
Nickname None
Name on Identification Thaey.
Age Seems to be ageless, appears young and spry.
Gender Female.
Species Predalien
Sub Species/Breed Unknown

Physical Appearance

Body Type Thick with a small waist. She stands at 5'11"
Physical Details Flowing tendrils that actually act as a cooling and heating system for the rest of her body. They are attached by blood vessels and can be removed, but bleeding can occur if not removed properly. Her body, save her face and upper chest, is covered in a thick exoskeleton. She seems to have sensation throughout and will shed her skin if she needs to, leaving an exact replica of her body structure behind. She has a long prehensile tail that is under her full control and has the ability to grasp and hold objects.
Physical Markings The front of her torso is white, her tail and back a grey green. Long grey hair, and the points of her limbs are tipped in white.
Physical Drawbacks She is susceptible to heavy pistols and her face and a small section of her abdomen are soft, vulnerable to knives. Unlike other xenomorphs, she is unable to impregnate others with her own brood.
Current Inflictions She entered the Tether's care with none.
Physical Defenses Is able to secrete a liquid over her skin that makes her immune to fire damage. Her exoskeleton is hard as rock and nearly impossible to penetrate, though crushing blows can do immense damage if hit on a joint or her tail. Her blood is acidic and corrosive, though it is nearly impossible to make her bleed.
Appealing Attributes and Attraction Given her background, she seems quite interested in servitude. She has been used to create fighting stock as a handmaiden. She is able to climb most walls and surfaces (though her abilities are not able to be used inside the Tether's pens) with ease and is, overall, quite an attractive female for her species.
Clothing None.
Other Items on Person None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured Cultured, but will act feral if threatened.
Phobias She seems to have none.
Disorders Thaey is of sound mental and physical health.
How do they present themselves At first she may seem standoffish and/or shy, perhaps due to abuse or harassment before admittance to the Tether.
Feelings towards being owned/rented She seems to know no other way.
Overall Attitude Positive, outgoing, friendly most of the time, inquisitive and always wanting to learn new things. She would make a fantastic slave to an owner willing to train her.
Quirks Besides being able to walk up walls and across ceilings, she has grown quite at home to the goings on at the Tether in such a short time. She's often seen watching other patrons while they do their normal routines, sniffing at hay as if it were some sort of miracle, and poking at her breakfast eggs.
Hobbies/Interests Thaey seems able to pick things up quickly. One guard has been playing rock paper scissors with her and she is quite good at it, but she's spoken of playing a game close to Texas Hold Em on her home planet, as well as cooking. (A small PS is scribbled beneath reading: She won't say what she is used to cooking, but doesn't seem familiar with the beef or chicken served to her.)
High or Low Maintenance She is a mix of both; she still needs a bit of time to adjust to the food and climate of this area, especially the people, but she seems to be learning quickly.
Diet/Allergies None known. Seems to express a fondness for catching and eating feral mice.

Abilities

Languages Spoken Common, and a language unknown.
Can they Read/Write She has picked up our language quickly, so we can only assume she would be able to be taught to write with ease.
Magic abilites None.
Talents/Skills As stated above, is able to climb most surfaces. She seems interested in various weaponry and would more than likely be able to weld most with ease.
Training She seems trained in domestic service, though what particular uses she's seen remain a mystery.

Other

Previous Owners Unknown.
Previous Usage From what we have gathered, she has been used as a body guard, a hand maiden (breeding stock) and a house keeper.
Previous status Slave; owned.
For Rent or to Own Both.
Cost
  • Rental 20 Gold or 2 Platinum.
    Own 180 or 18 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability I'm available some nights during the week and some weekends. My life does not revolve around Furcadia, but I do try to jump online once a week. I may be willing to sway this decision for the right owner.
What are you looking for in a slave/slaver roleplay? Someone who will be able to keep up a continuous roleplay without letting it get stagnant, who will be open to keeping her available for rent or playing in a group setting.
What are your allowances for your character I may be open to disfigurement, but not death. NC besides that, but not open to everything sexually.
Long Term/Short Term I'm available for both. Short and sweet is great as long as it's got substance, and the same goes for long term.

General Information

Character Description Xenomorph, a mutt of alien races melded through science and years of genetic modification. A human like face, but a hard exoskeleton with horned spikes that mingled with long, parted hair. She seemed to have two sets of voices when she spoke, one that came from her chest and another at a whisper that seemed to come from somewhere around her.
Website None yet.
Images Thaey is based off this image: http://i36.tinypic.com/jaexhu.jpg
Contact Details Thaey on Furc!
Notes She's brand new, I'm going to try to keep this updated as much as possible.