Wicky's Papers.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Furret

Wicky's Papers.

Post by Furret »

Basic Information

Full Name: Wicky J. Fife
Nickname: Wicker, Wicky, Hippy Hippo.
Name on Identification: Wicky.
Species: Human.
Sub Species/Breed: Pygmy Hippopotamus.
Slave Type: Worker Slave. Can vary.
Rental Price: 20 Gold / 2 Platinum.
Purchase Price: 180 Gold / 18 Platinum.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: On the over weight side, curvy.
Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Wicky has natural, ginger hair that is somewhat frizzy around the edges. Generally pulled up in a ponytail or braid. Eyes are a sea-green,
Physical Markings: Pink around the edges.
Physical Drawbacks: Over-weight - clumsy.
Current Afflictions: None.. Yet.
Physical Defenses: Shes small, compact, and strong. She has a powerful jaw, but her teeth had been fixed so they couldn't pierced onces skin.. But it still wasn't pleasant being bitten by her.
Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Cute in the face and her actions, she gave off an almost little sister like air. Some could find that attractive and easy prey. Shes generally very easy to order around, and very soft spoken.
Clothing: Generally, she was in a size-too smile, buttoned shirt that was a soft periwinkle, and rusty brown pants that didn't quite fit around her wide hips. This could vary from time to time.
Other Items on Person: A hair clip.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.
Phobias: A slight fear of dragons, or large reptiles.
Disorders: A slight case of OCD.
How do they present themselves: Obedient, doing her best to please others. She doesn't like to make a fuss, only if its something shes morally objects. She will be stubborn is she doesn't feel what someone is doing is not right, but overall is easy to bend to the others will.
Overall Attitude: Sweet, caring. Obedient.
Quirks: Incredibly hard to anger.
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, reading. Teaching children.
High or Low Maintenance: Low Maintenance.
Diet/Allergies: Herbivore, but will eat meat on very rare, rare occasions.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, some bizzare, tribal language.
Can they Read/Write: Yes.
Can your character produce magic: No.
Talents/Skills: Excellent cook, very organized. Very good at teaching toddlers to preteens.
Training: Not much - though was trained in cooking, gardening, and medicine.

Other

Previous Owners: NPCS.
Previous Usage: Labor, basically as a maid of sorts.
For Rent or to Own: Rent and Own. (( But I prefer her to be rented a few times so I know you'll be there to stay. ))

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Almost daily - there is a few exceptions of course. Generally around 10 PM - 12 PM pacific time.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver roleplay: I am not picky, but I prefer not to roleplay sex most of the time. Of course, it can happen at some point, but Wicky is indeed a virgin, and if that was all she did... Eh, I'd get bored.

What are your allowances for your character: NC, save for death, mutilation, and scat. But please run whatever you want to do thats out of the box through me, first.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term, generally. But just quick run arounds are nice time to time, too.

General Information

Character Description: --
Images: http://wickerhippo.webs.com/apps/photos ... d=63858531
Contact Details: Whisper me on Toviel, Berlioz C'es, Noeleta if you need me when I'm not on Wicky.