Fedil Min- Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Fedilmin

Fedil Min- Owned

Post by Fedilmin »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Fedil Min

Nickname: Feddy

Name on Identification: Fedil Min

Species: Jackal

Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lean and toned

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Has no actual hair only a think slick layer of black fur that coats his entire body except the pads of his feet and hands and the insides of his long pointed ears. He has pure black eyes outlined in the finest of Egyptian gold. Skin is black except for the insides of his ears, pads of his feet and hands, which is yellow.

Physical Markings: Large scar on the bottom of his right foot. Approx. 5 inches long and 2 inches thick.

Physical Drawbacks: Has no sense of taste.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Four inch ebony claws that extend from each of his fingers and toes. Knows some minor magic such as shrouding rooms in smoke or shadows and making small fires from his hands.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Very handsome, He has always been worshiped as the highest form of slaves. Always adorned in the finest of golds and silks to make himself more appealing for those who can afford him.

Clothing: Three gold bands engraved in Egyptian symbols along his left arm, Gold earrings, Gold collar, and a silk gown which he wears when taken to the harem.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Fear of ice.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Flauntingly, Even though he is a slave he is of the highest order of slaves. The most exotic and enticing thing to ever walk the world of furc. So he carries himself as thus, even though he is a slave he is still better than most of the scum who walk around.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He is more than fine with it, He believes that he was sent down to this world to provide beauty and pleasure for those who need it.

Overall Attitude: Teasing and flirty.

Quirks: None

Hobbies/Interests: Loves puzzles and mind games.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium, Requires constant attention and grooming.

Diet/Allergies: Mostly eats fruits that people bring to him as gifts but has bee known to enjoy the occasional rabbit or two.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: Can bring small inanimate objects to life, Can turn a bright room pitch black through smoke or shadows, and can make small fires.

Talents/Skills: He can do just about anything you could ever want or need sexually.

Training: Since birth when they discovered his beauty he has been trained to please and tease anyone who may need his services.

Other

Previous Owners: Alexander Navrkal

Previous Usage: Pleasure slave.

Previous status: Pleasure slave.

For Rent or to Own: Rent

Cost: Exotic, Well Trained Slave:
1 Night Rental = 30 Gold or 3 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Whenever I'm on.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: To be treated as what well and taken care of like I deserve to be.

What are your allowances for your character: Do anything you want to him besides mutilation, or any type of body change. and that includes death.

Long Term/Short Term: Either is fine.

General Information

Character Description:> He now wears almost the same thing as before but bound around that golden collar lies a cute little pink collar with a little tag in the shape of a bone that read "Personal slut and cumdump for Alexander Navrkal." His walk and attitude were still all the same and he still wore all of the golden bands and rings over his body that symbolized his egyptian heritage. [Rentable] [Owner Alexander Navrkal]

Images: Well I did have one but since E621 went down I don't have one right now.

Contact Details: Whisper Fedil Min, I am on most of the time and if i'm not on I will return your whisper soon.

Notes: None at the moment.