Lape - owned by Sia Rethoria - rentable

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Lape

Lape - owned by Sia Rethoria - rentable

Post by Lape »

Basic Information

Full Name: Lape
Nickname: none yet

Species: Faerie

Sub Species/Breed: Cu-Sith / Lapine hybrid.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lithe, athletic.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Strawberry blonde hair, most of which is braided, reaching between his shoulders. It would be down to his waist loose.
His eyes are usually a vibrant shade of green.
Ivory white fur.

Physical Markings: Yellow markings across his thighs, running up to his hips.

Physical Drawbacks: Allergy to Iron

Physical Defenses: more resistant than most to damage. Those injuries he does sustain heal quicker than usual.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: His eyes a times develop tri-colored green iris, that vaguely fluoresce. Its rarely been known, but his fur can develop a vague glow.

Clothing: Belted tartan plaid. It has a smiliar appearance to the modern kilt. I simple strip of material that is folded around the waist to give a skirt-like appearance, the remaing ends pulled over his chest to look something like a waistcoat; all of which is secured by a leather belt.

Other Items on Person: None

Current Inflictions: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Iron.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: He will avoid ferrous metal at all costs.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He strongly resents being in the pens, though his attitude depends on how he is treated by a person more than the situation. He was formely a working bunny [ie. yiffer] so he's well used to people paying him for a night of affection, it does not bother him in the slightest. Being owned is something he's not quite come to terms with. In some ways, he misses the attention of his former owner, who captured him in a bar. This is the first time in the pens, he does not know even what to expect from the next one who owns or rents him.

Overall Attitude: cautious, and can be quite defiant. however, he is mostly eager to please and submissive.

Quirks: a strange sense of humor at times.

Hobbies/Interests: metaphysics, literature. He has a hidden desire to learn about anything and everything.

High or Low Maintenance: Mid level. He wants for regular attention from an owner, but it need not be constant.

Diet/Allergies: Varied diet. Aleergic to Iron

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Gaelic, Fae, an amout of Japanese and french.

Can they Read/Write: yes

Can your character produce magic: some. He inherited an amout of Fae magic, most of which hasn't manifested yet. The major part of his ability is empathy.

Talents/Skills: a knowlege of Herb lore, sewing and experienced in physical pleasuring.

Training: Very little as a slave, but work has taught him how to comfort and sex, his previous mistress has made him more submissive than we was.

Other

Previous Owners: Mia Longtail

Previous Usage: Very little, but Lap pet / sex slave.

For Rent or to Own: Either

Cost: 15 rent, 75 own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Im on most of my waking hours, and am pretty flexible. This may change after university commences again, I'll update after the timetable is set.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver: a decent amount of roleplaying skill, and if its long-term ownership a reasonable amount of rp time.
I have a preference for physical based scenes, but feel free to throw new and original scenarios at me.

What are your allowances for your character: For the most part I'm a non-consent player (Its how Lape came to be a slave in the first place) but if anything obvious and permanent happens I do prefer to be consulted first.

Long Term/Short Term: Either, but preferance for long term

General Information

Character Description:
> long lop eared lapine . His playful nature and almost luminescent green eyes makes him appear much younger than he is, a trait he's not beyond using to his advantage. The basic belted plaid he wears shows his lithe but toned build, hinting at the stamina and endurance lapines possess. His neck had a band showing in the fur from where a collar used to be, the mark of an escaped slave. A former working bunny, old habits die hard, . His old life was once changed by a skunkette, somone who was dear to him. So much has changed on his travels though life and FurN.

http://thewhiterabbitlape.webs.com/
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Lape