Rhys Morgan -- Unowned.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Rainiere
New Patron

Rhys Morgan -- Unowned.

Post by Rainiere »

Basic Information

Full Name: Rhys Cian Morgan [pronounced: rees keen more-gan]
Nickname: --
Name on Identification: Rhys Morgan
Age: Quite literally ancient. Slave doesn't remember exact age. Appearance, however, lies around mid-twenties.
Species: Tuatha dé Danann turned Sìdhe / Faerie.
Sub Species/Breed: Gancanagh.
Slave Type: Trained, Average Slave.
Rental Price: 20 Gold or 2 Platinum.
Purchase Price: 180 Gold or 18 Platinum. ( OOC: Please speak to me OOCly prior to purchase. I prefer to do a short trial period before allowing any of my slave characters to be bought. c: )

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Fit and trim.
Physical Details: Stand at 5'9" and weights 157lbs. Medium-tan complexion. Medium length blonde hair, usually spiked up in an almost mohawk style. Light blue eyes.
Physical Markings: Lower back bears a small tattoo of an elaborate Celtic knot.
Physical Drawbacks: None noted.
Current Afflictions: Severe almost allergic reaction to iron and metals in general, which could result in death if the exposure is great enough.
Physical Defenses: None noted.
Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Slave is bisexual with a preference for other males, but usually keeps self distanced from others. Naturally very handsome and alluring physically. Body also naturally produces some weak pheromones that would intrigue those normally attracted to men. Also, Rhys' skin releases a (now non-lethal) toxin during sexual activities. It almost has the properties of a drug, making those in contact with him have a very nice 'high' of sorts. Because of this and the toxin itself, however, it should also be noted that it can be addictive.
Clothing: Usually wears jeans and either a t-shirt, button up, or long-sleeved shirt. Doesn't seem to particularly care about clothing, as long as he doesn't look too raggedy.
Other Items on Person: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very cultured.
Phobias: None noted.
Disorders: None noted.
How do they present themselves: Aloof and laidback. Rhys is generally relaxed and doesn't seem to ever get too worked up about anything. Occasionally, if the mood strikes him, he can be quite talkative and even teasing or playful.
Feelings towards being owned/rented: He honestly and truly hates it, but had more or less given up on fighting it. Cruel or annoying owners will still likely receive a fair share of backtalk and the like, but otherwise he doesn't even care much anymore.
Overall Attitude: Laidback. Curious. Talkative and social. Playful.
Quirks: None noted.
Hobbies/Interests: Being outside. Listening to music, particularly that of Celtic origin. Conversation.
High or Low Maintenance: Quite low maintenance.
Diet/Allergies: Severe metal / iron 'allergies'.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English (Common). Sìdhe / Fae language. Irish Gaelic. Welsh. Smatterings of other languages.
Can they Read/Write: Yes. Reads and writes very well. Has very beautiful, flourishing handwriting.
Can your character produce magic: No.
Talents/Skills: Nothing special noted.
Training: No formal training.

Other

Previous Owners: A few (NPC) owners. Nothing of importance.
Previous Usage: Pleasure and companion slave, much against the slave's will.
Previous status: Free man.
For Rent or to Own: Both rent and ownership.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Almost, if not, daily. Times vary. Eastern timezone.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver roleplay: Something more than lolsex all the time. While it will probably happen and I don't mind playing it, sex every time we RP is annoying. Ideally, I'd love to find a person to own Rhys that doesn't need to use a lot of sexual situations in order to keep the RP interesting.

What are your allowances for your character: NC, save for death, mutilation (unless cleared by me first OOCly), ownership, and hard kinks like vore, scat, etc. Basically, if you think it might be questionable, ask me OOCly. I promise I won’t bite your head off. :3

Long Term/Short Term: Both. I’d like to find people that would be involved in his continuity from time to time on a long-term basis, but oneshot, short-term RPs are fine also.

General Information

Character Description: --
Contact Details: Whisper me on Rhys Morgan or Talys. <3
Notes: None~